Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

jimoh is a good st player

Taylor21_INT_4_TD

CPstretch knows what he's talking about. To the rest of you I really don't know what you see in the guy. Yeah hes a solid SPECIAL TEAMER but hes really screwed us over in some big games and routinely gets beat. The only reason he got resigned is because of his special team ability and depth as a 4-5th corner. I dont know about you all but personally I practically crap my pants im so scared everytime i see him in coverage.

I disagree. Jimoh is garbage. the best decision Spurrier ever made was to bench him after he called him a "liability on the field." Jimoh is kind of like Milton from office space. Danny needs to fix the glitch.

I get sick of people calling Professional athletes,"garbage" etc. these guys are pros and some are not as good as others. That's it. He got much better as the season went on.

As far as Spurrier is concerned... I would stay away from quoting him. He was not very respected among the players themselves so maybe he should not have been calling them out in front of the media.

smitty71 whats your problem? If it looks like crap, smells like crap, and plays like crap, do you want me to call it roses? HE'S CRAP. and CRAP = GARBAGE.

I'm inspored by his play at the end of the year, but by no means has he erased the nickname "toast" from my memory. I mean, last year could have just been a situation where Walt Harris made the bonehead plays before Jimoh got a chance at it.

I apologize for hurting anyones feelings or stepping on toes. I realize that this is an "Extremely" sensitive fan board and people dont take kindly to harsh criticism. However I'm from a different school of thought. If you suck then you deserve to be told about it. i.e. Jimoh sucks he should have been cut. We suckered the Jets into giving us a 6th for ramsey who is a terrible quarterback.

Facts are facts. And yes spurrier hit the nail on the head with his assessment of Ade Jimoh's skill set. Gibbs was correct in his assesment of Ramsey's skill set.

The bottom line is this inorder for this team to turn the corner they need help at nickle back, keep jimoh on practice squad at best. There is no need for him to be on the field at any time during the game unless it is helping the quarterbacks warm up.

We suckered the Jets into giving us a 6th for ramsey who is a terrible quarterback.

Ok this was funny :laugh:

But seriously, I have never been a big Ramsey fan, loved him arm though, but I won't go as far as saying he is a TERRIBLE quarterback

Jimoh actually played pretty good last year and he hits HARD on ST. I think we all have memories of him getting burned under spurrier, but I think he's taken very well to the coaching he's had since we brought in Williams. I no longer have to cover my eyes when he's in there on coverage :D

I don't understand why so many people are still down on Jimoh. Can't a player learn and progress as a player without being labeled "garbage"? Granted, he had his rough spots but he probably shouldn't have been on the field at that stage as well.

I see a player who has all the physical tools necessary to be a fine corner (I assume that's why he made the roster in the first place), but is steadily developing his skills. In fact, I thought he made great strides last year. Don't forget, he ending playing #2 cornerback alot of the Denver game this year and filled in admirably. That and the fact that we don't have alot of corner depth as it stands.

I have ZERO problem with Jimoh or with PRILO (spelling I know, but I do not care). Both of them are average secondary members that deserve a spot on our squad. Walt Harris is a different story. Nevermind, that horrible chapter has been closed. What a beautiful ending.

You bring up the denver game like he did a great job. The fact is no one was able to pass in that game, the field was terrible it was raining. Combine a sloppy field with a watterlogged football and anyone looks like a Solid CB. I'm Glad we got rid of Harris and Jimoh. Honestly if Springs goes down this year (which he probibly will for at least 1 game) do you think Jimoh could cover T.O., Terry Glenn, Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer, he couldnt cover Todd Pinkston for that matter. Jimoh is not deserving of a roster spot, he's been developing for the past 4 years.

We should have kept Garnell Wildes.

Archived