Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many people plan on making Dallas on the road next season?

Tazhog

I live in Utah... I've made a few Skins' games over the years! This year I'm planning on heading down to Dallas to see our Skins' kick butt!!!

What kind of Redskins crowd makes it to Dallas? How many people from extremeskins are planning on Dallas?

I haven't been to Dallas for a Redskins game... I would love to walk into their territory as a REDSKINS fan and see that game!!!

Something about going into Dallas turns my "crank"!!!

:cheers:

My mother-in-law lives in Dallas and called me and said that we should fly over and she'll take us to the game. I told her no thanks I'm good on getting arrested in Texas. We're gonna go to the Texan game instead. Mainly because I have a seven year old daughter and she really wants to go to an NFL game. The thought of a bunch of cowpie fans screaming at her, we'll you get the idea...

i've been to about every redskin game in dallas since the '91 season (though still a little pissed at myself for not going to the mon. night game last year) and there's usually a decent amount of redskin fans in attendance. only thing i can really tell you is that when the 'skins win, you will experience the sweetest ecstasy of having the entire stadium just go silent and THEN...start booing their own team. nice.

if the cowfags win, it really, really, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxx. the redskins just lost a game and you have to listen to John Bob Dip**** and his lovely wife Sue Ray have dilusions of grandeur in their drunken stupor and talk $hit....and then he, of course, passes out and she starts crying 'cause her daddy didn't love her.

the way last season ended and with free agency up to this point, i would not miss that game next year in dallas.

sean "the human missile" taylor will knock the fear of god into owens...just ask glenn.

I live in Utah... I've made a few Skins' games over the years! This year I'm planning on heading down to Dallas to see our Skins' kick butt!!!

What kind of Redskins crowd makes it to Dallas? How many people from extremeskins are planning on Dallas?

I haven't been to Dallas for a Redskins game... I would love to walk into their territory as a REDSKINS fan and see that game!!!

Something about going into Dallas turns my "crank"!!!

:cheers:

I went to last year's MNF game and there were quite a few Skins fans there. You could definately hear some cheering when we scored. It seemed like there were little pockets of Skins fans spread throughout the stadium, where the scalpers and ebayers sold their tickets. Let me tell you, our fans were amazing! A lot of the Cowboys fans left but I would say almost all the Skins fans stuck around or at least it seemed like it. These aren't just the stick in the mud people you sometimes see at FedEx. These are the diehard and loud fans that you see at FedEx, all of them. Of course, when we win it's even better. And the Skins players definately notice the fans that are out so that is great. All in all, I would say you MUST travel to Dallas once to see that game. Although I must say, that stadium is SO dumpy and it was extremely hot...the air was stagnant. From what I saw of the game later, it was about 100 degrees....ugh! But I was never on more of a high...trash talking to me on the way in and silence on the way out! :laugh:

Yup. On NFL Network and local market channels....

I wish I could go........maybe when Im older!....

If they do play on Thanksgiving, it will be the FOX 4pm game not NFL network. The Skins and Cowgirls have way too big a market, and the NFL wants the great ratings

Ive told myself that I will make the Dallas trip atleast once in my lifetime...I have been saying it for 5 years now but instead have made other trips to see the Redskins (NYG last year - complete debacle, Cle in '04, Atl & Car in '03 and Tenn in 02'). This season coming up has had New Orleans penciled in as the road trip to take for years. Coincidently i will be in the great state of Maine for Thanksgiving anyway so it wont work out.

I went to last year's MNF game and there were quite a few Skins fans there. You could definately hear some cheering when we scored. It seemed like there were little pockets of Skins fans spread throughout the stadium, where the scalpers and ebayers sold their tickets. Let me tell you, our fans were amazing! A lot of the Cowboys fans left but I would say almost all the Skins fans stuck around or at least it seemed like it. These aren't just the stick in the mud people you sometimes see at FedEx. These are the diehard and loud fans that you see at FedEx, all of them. Of course, when we win it's even better. And the Skins players definately notice the fans that are out so that is great. All in all, I would say you MUST travel to Dallas once to see that game. Although I must say, that stadium is SO dumpy and it was extremely hot...the air was stagnant. From what I saw of the game later, it was about 100 degrees....ugh! But I was never on more of a high...trash talking to me on the way in and silence on the way out! :laugh:

I was there last year as well....it was nucking futs.

I second the horrid smell of urine + the 100+ temp, so I ended up watching part of the game in the hooters tent....the view was a helluva lot better :)

I always have a big tailgate going on during the Dallas game. I have gone for years.

There is a very large group of Redskin fans there. I have NEVER had any trouble with cowboy fans.

The last I heard, Chewy is doing the Houston game and not the Dallas game.

As the game gets closer, I will put up details of the tailgate and we can all hook up!!

Blondie

I gotta say, 2 tickets on E-bay 8 rows up from the field at the Buy it Now price of $229?!? Hmmmmm....I think a road trip may be in order, especially if this game is on Thanksgiving. I'd love to give those ****s a taste of their own medicine. Hopefully, after the year we just had, we'll start saying a lot less of those ****ers at FedEx.

I've been to the Redskins game 2 out of the last 3 years at Texas Stadium (including last year's Mon. night game). It is amazing how many Redskins fans are in TX. I would say the stadium was about 20-25 percent Redskins fans and one of those years was with SOS as coach. Cowboys fans aren't too bad (certainly no where near the barbarian level of Philthy fans). The most that will happen is some drunk redneck will yell at you from the bed of his pickup, as you're walking into the stadium. I plan to go this year (as well as to the Houston and New Orleans games) if I'm still in TX.

I always have a big tailgate going on during the Dallas game. I have gone for years.

There is a very large group of Redskin fans there. I have NEVER had any trouble with cowboy fans.

As the game gets closer, I will put up details of the tailgate and we can all hook up!!

Blondie

Count me in Blondie. I'm happy to help out. PM me if you need anything.

If they do play on Thanksgiving, it will be the FOX 4pm game not NFL network. The Skins and Cowgirls have way too big a market, and the NFL wants the great ratings

I'm pretty sure that the game shown on the NFL network is the Skins vs Cowboys game. You dont have to have NFL network to watch it though, it will still be shown on local channels for those who dont have NFL network.

Blondie

I attended Blondie's tailgate last year for the MNF game and had an absolute blast!!! I would highly recommend that anyone thinking about going down to Dallas this year partake in the tailgate. We went back to the scene of the tailgate after the game and were bumping chests and singing HTTR as all of the stunned Cowboys fans filed out.

That being said...........I think that stadium sucks....the city sucks....and it is oppressively hot. I met a lot of great Skins down there and had a total blast but there are A LOT of other places I'd go to see the Skins play before going back to that s-hole...besides..would be hard to top the '05 game. I'll be going down to Tampa this year.

Archived