Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who is the cheapest person you know?

Seabee1973

Describe the biggest cheapscape you know?

Not the BIGGEST, but he would leave like a $2.00 tip on a $80 bar tab. He als9 would find out what everyone else was drinking, leave the party and grab a 6er of the same beer. It was funny watching a guy drink Coronas though ;) Many many more.

What are FMV products?

It's a brand. FMV stands for For Maximum Value. The prices are ridiculously low, but you get what you pay for. You can get a pound of bacon for like $1.19.

I don't think I've seen them at home, but they have them out here in West Lafayette and in Charlottesville. It might be a college-town thing.

It's a brand. FMV stands for For Maximum Value. The prices are ridiculously low, but you get what you pay for. You can get a pound of bacon for like $1.19.

I don't think I've seen them at home, but they have them out here in West Lafayette and in Charlottesville. It might be a college-town thing.

ahhhh

My friends and I try to be really generous when we go out to eat. It wasn't uncommon for us to drop a $10-20 tip on a $25 tab at a Denny's at 2a.m.

I have been known to do that to, though its mostly because when I eat at Denny's at 2 am, i am too drunk to count or do percentages.

I have to admit im one of teh cheap ones around here. when i went over seasees the first time they had GPC cigerrettes for 2.14 cents a carton with a coupon for 1.00 off the carton so 1.14 a carton You cant even buy a pack for that price nowadays I sent 15 cartons back to the states.

I shope at thrift stores fro shirts actually have pulled some that look brand new pulled a brandnew baby outfit for my nephew at a garage sale

I had a friend that would calculate the check to the last cent and try to argue with you over how many beers he had. I caught him actually pocketing the tip once.

Also once in highschool a group of us went to dinner before some lame dance - well this one dude pulled out exact change for his meal and refused to pay for his date or tip.

Oh boy...I've got a real cheapskate for you....

I'm going back nearly 30 years....but me and my family took my grandmother out to dinner for her birthday. My grandmother's sister (millionaire) came along. When the waitress comes over to take our order she says "I'll have a bowl of hot water and a cup of hot water". The waitress is a bit stunned and double checks with her - all you want is hot water?

So she brings the bowl and cup of hot water out with the rest of the meals. My grandmother is looking at her sister like she is out of her mind as she pulled a teabag out of her pocketbook and made her own tea. She then grabbed the ketchup bottle and poured it in her bowl of hot water - to make "tomato soup".

All so she didn't have to pay for the meal...didn't even chip in to help out with Grandma's meal.

....when she died, she left her millions to her son...who blew the money within 10 years.

I ate dinner with a friend of mine where he left a $2.30 tip on a $80 bill at bertucci's...The waiter came outside and slamed the $2.30 tip on the hood of his car and said he could keep it...Then they all started to cuss at each other.

-Grant

Uh, which Bertucci's is this...just wondering.

Archived