Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who in their right mind would ever

RiggoRanger

...jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

Skydiving%207.30.04%20007.jpg

If you've ever dreamt of parachuting and/or are an adreneline junkie like myself, come join the skydiving party at West Point, Va. Saturday, May 6th (weather permitting).I'm setting up a group reservation, if I can get 11 or more people to jump, the cost would be less than 200 bucks per person.

Skydive West Point

So come on out and join the party, the more the merrier! Remember, sometimes in Life you just gotta say WTF!

canopy1_sm.jpg

WOWOWOWOW! WEST POINT HAS SKY DIVING?!?!?!?!?!? MY MAN YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY ENTIRE MONTH! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SKYDIVE JOINT AND YOU HAVE JUST FIXED MY PROBLEM! however i have to back out on going with you :( sorry... i will only be able to go when my GF is available to do so for his B-day gift! the link is a godsend! THANKS A MILLION!

WOWOWOWOW! WEST POINT HAS SKY DIVING?!?!?!?!?!? MY MAN YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY ENTIRE MONTH! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SKYDIVE JOINT AND YOU HAVE JUST FIXED MY PROBLEM! however i have to back out on going with you :( sorry... i will only be able to go when my GF is available to do so for his B-day gift! the link is a godsend! THANKS A MILLION!

Umm..... your GF celebrates 'his' b-day? :wtf:

Bump C'mon there's gotta be some crazy people out there like me?!?

Riggo. I am going to make a few calls to some buddies of mine. They jumped for the first time this past Summer down OC, MD and couldn't stop talking about it . We have since then talked about going and I would love to do it with Extremers. I do have a wedding in May so I'll have to check what day it is.

Are they going to provide video of your jump?

Riggo. I am going to make a few calls to some buddies of mine. They jumped for the first time this past Summer down OC, MD and couldn't stop talking about it . We have since then talked about going and I would love to do it with Extremers. I do have a wedding in May so I'll have to check what day it is.

Are they going to provide video of your jump?

Damn KingGibbs your social schedule is something else. When the skins schedule comes out you better get all those game days cleared out and send out a memo to loved ones not to schedule on game days. :laugh: That includes possible playoff dates. :D

Damn KingGibbs your social schedule is something else. When the skins schedule comes out you better get all those game days cleared out and send out a memo to loved ones not to schedule on game days. :laugh: That includes possible playoff dates. :D

I am so sick of weddings Bob. Not to mention putting out the money for the tux I wear for six hours MAX, the limos, etc. I know how fortunate I am to have the friends and family I do, but damn.

Archived