Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike and Mike: Keyshawn Johnson talking to Giants?

skull1669

Eagles messed up not picking him up. Unless they plan to just completly retool that offense through the draft... nevermind, that's what they're doing, and they're doomed because of it. Oh well.

look for them to be the top passing threat in 2010!:laugh:

Eagles messed up not picking him up. Unless they plan to just completly retool that offense through the draft... nevermind, that's what they're doing, and they're doomed because of it. Oh well.

The Eagles are doing everything perfectly this offseason. Don't worry, their fans will be here any minute now to tell you so and tell you exactly what the Eagles' FO is doing... :laugh:

i need to know whether the giants were able to keep amani toomer, i mean they have a solid 3 wr with keyshawn. I guess the giants are going big while we are going small. I guess each nfc east will have to have 3 good cbs to win the NFC east this year

I read last week on KFFL that we were looking at lenny walls, and today it says jamar fletcher. we difintely need a good NB who can step in should there be an injury. the wr corps in the division are TOUGH. it's funny that all these receivers are staying in the NFC east or maybe they love losing to the skins.

I know everybody's going to get mad at me, but I think we're horrid at CB with Jimoh as our only backup.

We'd better hope that Carter can get to the QB in less than 3 seconds cause if not teams could have a feald day on third down.

i actually think ade played better last year. the coaching staff must think highly about him if he is still on the roster. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

ESPN Inisider Rumor mill still stays that Meshawn is eyeing the Seahawks. So this would be a new twist in the Meshawn saga i'm guessing??

That makes more sense because they lost Jurevicius. I don't see him going to the Giants to battle with Toomer for playing time.

The NFC East is looking rather inbred at the moment. All the more so if Arrington winds up in the division.

.....first off....ewwww :laugh:

Meshawn has been so overrated since he came into the league, I hope the Giants or Eagles get him...that takes up a roster spot for a valuable player that we may be able to sign!:D

Archived