Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The patterns Al Saunders left behind.

dinzelwashington

:doh: The mods should stop doing what they are doing for a week to show people how the board would collapse if they got what they wanted. You really do not understand. Until they do something like that, these kinds of people arent going to listen.

Now this was kind of random... But in response, have you ever thought, that its not so much people not being able to change the channel, but people not wanting their kids exposed to that kind of stop who do not know enough to change the channel???????

Albeit random, it still applies here. I have a child, he's 8. I dont worry about him listening to morning adult radio shows because Im there to monitor what he does, its called being a parent. But because you are not there to do this, we as adults are slowly having our rights stripped from us. Dont get me started. If you read something that in your opinion is a 'bad' thread, or something that, in your opinion, 'doesnt bring much to the table', MOVE ON. Is it necessary to let that person know that you think its a 'bad' thread? Turn the channel and keep your mouth shut because believe it or not, someone may have enjoyed reading this mans piece.

Okay, I tried it subtle. Now I'll be more direct.

This thread is about Al Saunders.

Those who continue to insist on making it yet another argument over interpretation of ES Rules may find themselves learning more about one particular rule than they intended.

I will now add a smiley because I don't want to start my day irritated. :)

I guess direct doesn't work either. :doh:

Did all you guys miss this???

Albeit random, it still applies here. I have a child, he's 8. I dont worry about him listening to morning adult radio shows because Im there to monitor what he does, its called being a parent. But because you are not there to do this, we as adults are slowly having our rights stripped from us. Dont get me started. If you read something that in your opinion is a 'bad' thread, or something that, in your opinion, 'doesnt bring much to the table', MOVE ON. Is it necessary to let that person know that you think its a 'bad' thread? Turn the channel and keep your mouth shut because believe it or not, someone may have enjoyed reading this mans piece.

Uhhh... I never said this was a bad thread. I thought it was rather interesting. I was just responding to the posts that the mods close too many threads. If they stopped over seeing this board for a week, people would realize how bad it would be if they stopped what they were doing, the things people complained about. Also, there are many kids out there, say 14, 15, 16 who do not have their parents around watching them as much as you can watch your, say, 8 year old. I would agree that people do not do enough "parenting", but I would also agree that those kids are out by themselves and make bad deciscions like listening to a show like that when they have easy access. Those the need to keep that kind of junk out of the younger impressionable minds. Heck my own preference is I do not think it benafits anyone to listen to stuff like that, it serves no good purpose. But to each his own.

I am really looking forward to watching our offense in action through out this upcoming year. I hope with the weapons we now have and with Al Saunders calling the plays we will have a more explosive offense. I think Gibbs has been too conservative, and does not open up the playbook enough. Especially with run plays. I agree with the orginal posters post. Good stuff. :applause:

You're not a basher? You replied to this mans thread to simply say that it was a bad thread and it didnt bring much to the table. Thats pretty lame. Move on to the next thread if you dont have anything positive to say, basher.

I'm not Om, but that's three.

As far as Saunders goes. A top five offense five years running is no accident. And looking at the WRs he had to work with over there ... yeesh. Color me impressed.

EDIT: I see Om's already on it. I got your back, brother. :)

And looking at the WRs he had to work with over there ... yeesh. Color me impressed

Yeah my point exactly...you get any production from those 2 new WR and its pretty scary. Not sure you really need a posession WR...you can always hit the slant to one of these guys...endzone could be an issue I guess...but something tells me that alot of scoring may come from outside the redzone.

Al Saunders also gets something he didn't have in KC, a defense. It should be interesting to see what he does with Moss, Randle El, Lloyd and Patten, as well as Portis and Cooley. Nothing against Dante Hall, Kennison, Boerigter, Sammie Parker as well as Gonzalez and Johnson though.

Isn't Basher the name of the bald dude with tats who pretends to beat up Clooney in Oceans Eleven?

In response to the p.p.s., they sure seem to be framing Why the Long Face Audrey as a traitor...she does not have the looks of Collette.

and D :) , Maybe we should sign Cadre Ismail for a 6th wideout.

Levity boys.

This statement right here is exactly why this board sucks at times. Who gives this guy the right to be critical of dinzel? Dinzel is stressing his opinion and when you say this should be in another thread it makes me sick. This board is a big blog and we should welcome opinions. Not everyone has the time to do a search to see if someone already posted what they are about the post. We should encourage opinion rather then the mods feeling they can lock any thread they want because they feel it breaks a rule. Freedom of speech should be allowed on this board or this board serves no purpose. Stop the locking and stop the darn complaining it is obnoxious and makes us Redskin fans look like computer nerds.

:notworthy :cheers: :notworthy

I have a lot of respect for Vermiel. He accomplished something it is painful for me to admit, but I admired the team chemistry as well as the players when he had Jaws, Carmichael & Mongtomery. And then of couse his later work is very impressive.

So I too am fascinated by how major a component Saunders will turn out to be here. I have no doubt it will be significant, but as to the degree and detail, I'm waiting to see not only diffs from just Gibbs &Co., but what diffs there'll be between here and KC and w/Gibbs & this personnel vs. with Vermeil & that personnel.

For all the appropriate focus on the passing game, I can't wait to see how Clinton fares, and how Al might utilize our other 3 rb's. I am wondering if Rock, Betts, and Nemo might have some more interesting involvement from time to time :)

Archived