Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict T.O.'s First Endzone Dance

zoony

Write it down... here is zoony's prediction of the offseason.

Upon scoring his first home-field TD in a Cowboys' uniform, TO will place the ball on the star at the 50 yard line. All the Cowboy fans will cheer like sheep this time.

Anyone think he'll do the bird dance instead or take a shot at someone else?

I could see him acting like he's in a typical western cowboy duel and pull his revolver like he's shooting someone, I just wouldn't put it past someone like him. I'll laugh my ass off personally because he'll look rediculous. Some guys like him and Chad Johnson take it wayyyy too far imo.

he will catch the ball and get really hard but wont go down, but will be stunned and in the daze run towards his own endzone. after running out the back of his own endzone he will throw the ball into the stands and run to mid field and stand in the star, and a dallas D player will run onto the field and knock him down.

he will catch the ball and get really hard but wont go down, but will be stunned and in the daze run towards his own endzone. after running out the back of his own endzone he will throw the ball into the stands and run to mid field and stand in the star, and a dallas D player will run onto the field and knock him down.

:dallasuck :applause: :eaglesuck :wavetowel :jump: :peaceout: :laugh:

I bet he actually does nothing. Just walking to the sideline in an effort to show that he's over the whole thing.

I want to believe that. I also want to believe that he can do that after every td and just shut his mouth and play. But I've seen and heard to much. The man is not going to change.

Not the first one, but At Philly He'll run to the Center field and Spike the ball on the Eagle head, Flap his wings like he used to do with the Eagles. And then point directly to Donovan McNabb.

THe Eagle fans will shout for someone to go try to kill him. But they will realize that the only 2 people with the testicular fortitude to do it (Dawkins abd Trotter) were on T.O.'s side anyway.

I want to believe that. I also want to believe that he can do that after every td and just shut his mouth and play. But I've seen and heard to much. The man is not going to change.

I don't that would make Dallas look like they are smart.

I want him to be the loud obnoxious person he was with the Eagles/ 49ers. It drives their fans crazy I want him going off on the sidelines and everything.

I want him to rip them apart.

I want the cowboys to end up where the 49ers are where amnd the Eagles are almost. Total Hell.

It's TO, he is as mature as an 8 year old, he just can't restrain himself. :dallasuck

Well, his decision to do a dance will indicate whether he is actually the changed player as advertised. We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if he's able to reel it in for at least the first few weeks. Hell, his and McNabb's first year together, especially the beginning was all wine and roses. I don't think it'll last, but he'll try for some humility at the beginning.

The "robot"!

:laugh:

I bet he actually does nothing. Just walking to the sideline in an effort to show that he's over the whole thing.

Well that is what a smart / mature person would do... but we're talking about TO. :)

I don't think he'll be able to resist.

Archived