Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO to have a book

elkabong82

Just heard on ESPN. Terrell Owens will release a book soon, didn't hear when, about his time in the NFL. It will be titled "Inelligible Receiver" and will cover his side of the controversies among other things.

My only question: Will TO be able to read it?

Sit back and enjoy the TO Show. :munchout:

Place your wages....

10 bucks says Roy Williams beats him up by the second week in Training Camp

20 bucks says on Monday Night, he is forced to have secruity during warm ups at the Linc because of fans threating him with pelting him with semen filled condoms

30 bucks says Sean Taylor kicks TO in the nutts and claims it was "self defense"

40 bucks says McNabb scores on Monday Night and with fake tears, he hams to the camera saying..."Come On Man, I'm just trying to feed my family"

50 bucks says Carlos Rodgers punches TO in the face yelling, "I told you I ain't gay man!"

Any takers?

Place your wages....

10 bucks says Roy Williams beats him up by the second week in Training Camp

20 bucks says on Monday Night, he is forced to have secruity during warm ups at the Linc because of fans threating him with pelting him with semen filled condoms

30 bucks says Sean Taylor kicks TO in the nutts and claims it was "self defense"

40 bucks says McNabb scores on Monday Night and with fake tears, he hams to the camera saying..."Come On Man, I'm just trying to feed my family"

50 bucks says Carlos Rodgers punches TO in the face yelling, "I told you I ain't gay man!"

Any takers?

I take umbrage at your saying ST will kick him in the nuts...I think Sean will spit on him.

Archived