Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Star Terrell Owens Disses Philadelphia Eagles In New Rap Song (MEGA MERGED)

sugewhite94

NFL Star Terrell Owens Disses Philadelphia Eagles In New Rap

By EbenGregory

Date: 3/20/2006 11:20 am

NFL All-Pro receiver Terrell Owens recently tried a hand at rapping by recording a diss track aimed at his former team, the Philadelphia Eagles.

In a lengthy rap posted on his Web site (www.terrellowens.com), the newly acquired Dallas Cowboy openly taunts the Eagles about earning a guaranteed $10 million this season from Dallas.

"When it comes to this game I'm the best in the field/Some said I was gonna sign just a one year deal/But I got what I wanted up front, 10 mil/Changed the rules of the game so now how you feel?"

Owens also takes shots at the Eagles management: "I got a brand new team/I am a Cowboy now/No more black and green/To the haters that said I'm not going to get my money/I'm laughing in your face ha ha that's funny," he raps.

This past Saturday (March 18), Owens signed a three-year contract with the Cowboys.

Absent from the press conference was Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, who was forced to release protégé Keyshawn Johnson to make room for Owens.

Details of Owens' contract weren't immediately available, but the deal is likely to include behavior-related provisions.

His blowup with Philadelphia last season led to new regulations regarding punishment, which were written into the NFL's latest collective bargaining agreement.

Before his actions limited him to nine games last season, Owens had at least 75 receptions and 1,100 yards receiving in five straight seasons.

Owens is looking forward to a stellar season with the Cowboys as he raps: "And this will probably be my best season by far, no more getting my Eagle on, you can meet me at the stars."

At press time, Eagles' management had not issued any public comment regarding Owens or his diss track.

Submit News!

credit allhiphop.com

And so it begins...for Philly, the hangover isn't done. For the pukes, the 'I'm TO...it's about me...and nobody else.' begins.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Great FO moves by both organizations.

How many times will we hear this song? I'd say at least 10 times at the first Eagle/Cowboy game.

Being an avid Redskins fan, it was always evident that the Cowboys were dumber than the Eagles.

Now we have proof.

BWWaaaahahahahahahahhahaaa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't...stop...laughing...hheeee....haaaaa...

As the resident rapper of Extremeskins......allow my text to handle him....

I guess cause TO signed with Dallas....that he gonna finally get some "luv"

And that's expected, they Cowboys, so Roy, show'em what "Brokenbacks" are made of

If he gonna "embrace" the star.....I hope this dude got himself protection

Cause Teague already "laided" him out.....and that was without an anal injection

Country Bama boy.....walking around downtown in Aqua Green colored shirts

Banning Philly fans of his website.....I guess cause the truth really hurts

So what you caught 14 TDs......and played extremly well in our Super Bowl

The bottom line is they didn't win.......so share the blame **shole

Think cause your scenery done changed that you deserve a new beginning

Dawg, your new team is worst than your old one......so you still won't be winning

And now you doing rap songs.....let me guess Paul Wall wrote it with you

Shoot, McNabb can't destroy that....even if he asked Will Smith to come and diss you

And pretty soon you'll need a tissue, all because Parcells won't kiss you

Didn't Drew get the memo, Bill's had enough of Drama Queens who have deep issues

Regardless of your talent level you'll never receive any true respect

Calling your former QB gay when you the one sucking d*ck for a check

From Dawkins to Taylor.....seems alotta hard hitting safeties now hate you

Maybe you shouldn't take the field for those games unless Jerry or Drew make you

Cause from what I hear...if Bill had his way, you wouldn't even be on the team

He'd rather have Keyshaun back cause at least he ain't do the whole CRY ON TV thing!

Blah........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5474

In a lengthy rap posted on his Web site (www.terrellowens.com), the newly acquired Dallas Cowboy openly taunts the Eagles about earning a guaranteed $10 million this season from Dallas.

"When it comes to this game I'm the best in the field/Some said I was gonna sign just a one year deal/But I got what I wanted up front, 10 mil/Changed the rules of the game so now how you feel?"

Owens also takes shots at the Eagles management:

"I got a brand new team/I am a Cowboy now/No more black and green/To the haters that said I'm not going to get my money/I'm laughing in your face ha ha that's funny," he raps.

"And this will probably be my best season by far, no more getting my Eagle on, you can meet me at the stars."

At press time, Eagles' management had not issued any public comment regarding Owens or his diss track.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5474

Owens also takes shots at the Eagles management:

"I got a brand new team/I am a Cowboy now/No more black and green/To the haters that said I'm not going to get my money/I'm laughing in your face ha ha that's funny," he raps.

"And this will probably be my best season by far, no more getting my Eagle on, you can meet me at the stars."

The whole thing as far as hip hop sucks. It lacks any punchlines and shows a serious lack of creativity....

Reminded me of a Lil Romeo :laugh:

I'd smash that dude to bits on Audio......

As I said in another thread...

Ok. just listened to the song...you ppl are over reacting. The song wasn't that bad.

TO's every move is being watched...T.O. wasn't even rapping...that was someone else.

Get over being obsessed with TO.

The only person obsessed with TO, is TO himself. Doesn't matter if he rapped it or not. I would imagine that he wrote it, so the trash talking begins. Most head coaches do not like thier players to give the other team an incentive to play harder. This idiot has already started and the season is still 6 months away.

translation: All I care about is the money, stupid Jerry Jones gave it to me upfront so I can be as wacko as I want to be, but I still get my money :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly. All that "rap?" did was focus on the money and how he is laughing at everyone, possibly including the Cowboys, because he got it. He sure made it appear that that is all he cares about.

Nice. Nice call, Cowboys. I'm so giddy with excitement to watch him demolish your squad too. Between the Skins and that idiot, your organization is going to be nothing but a quivering mass of jello cowering in a corner by the time everyone is finished with you. And that makes me happy.

Archived