Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Birds Should Pick Up Keyshawn

kingdaddy

It'll never happen, but, I'd love to see the Eagles pick up Keyshawn. The Birds-Boys games would be great seeing each teams ex-WR on the other team. Keyshawn, Gaffney and Reggie Brown would give McNabb some nice options in addition to Westbrook and Moats.

Actually, he'd be a pretty good receiver for them. They have no one right now and he's a pretty good chain mover/possession guy. Without any competition he would be the guy and his ego would be manageable. Probably wouldn't be expensive either.

How about "No". I'm perfectly content with the Eagles having a garbage receiving corps. Keyshawn would be an immediate upgrade. He's a good receiver - top 20 in the league, IMO, just because he has good hands and is probably the best blocking receiver not named Hines Ward.

I wish we had got him instead of Lloyd. Moss, Keyshawn, and El would be a great group of receivers, and we'd get to keep 2 draft picks! If only...... :(

I wish we had got him instead of Lloyd. Moss, Keyshawn, and El would be a great group of receivers, and we'd get to keep 2 draft picks! If only...... :(

Im glad we didnt. that little cry baby can go infect some other team.

he might be a good avg WR, but surely not great.

the cowpokes made him out to be something he isnt.

Heres to Meshawn and MeO getting their heads knocked off this yr.:cheers:

Im glad we didnt. that little cry baby can go infect some other team.

he might be a good avg WR, but surely not great.

the cowpokes made him out to be something he isnt.

Heres to Meshawn and MeO getting their heads knocked off this yr.:cheers:

Instead of Lloyd, IMO Lloyd has the potential to be a star in this league. If anything he would be a better recieving option over R-E. But still R-E brings alot more to the table. Keyshawn would be fighting with David Patten for our #4 spot and even so its obvious our scheme isn't going to be fit for old slow recievers.

The Eagles each offseason are good for ONE free agent signing costing money and then they are back to their penny-pinching ways. Darren Howard was their wad-buster for 2005. Don't expect them to make many other moves with dollars involved.

Archived