Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember this guy?Gibran Hamdan

cactitle

Yeah, Gibran is a good guy, he and his younger brother both went to my high school and were liked by pretty much the entire school community. I wondered what happened to him after he got cut from the Skins, good to see him having success over in NFL Europe.

Apparently he got picked up by the Seahawks.

And our 4th QB last year... Bryson Spinner is now 49ers property.

Apparently he got picked up by the Seahawks.

And our 4th QB last year... Bryson Spinner is now 49ers property.

I didn't even know we had a 4th QB at any point last year...yeah I saw he was playing NFL Europe ball for the Seahawks, like I said, good for him. My high school does this annual dance-a-thon for cystic fibrosis, the student body has raised millions since 1976, just an overall great event, we even had Boomer Esiason come and talk to the school and donate a jersey and some money since his son has the disease. Point is, one year Gibran came back (when he was on the Redskins) and offered a football signed by everyone on that team (including Spurrier) and also the chance to use Dan Snyder's suite at a Redskins home game for the student who raised the most money in donations that year. I know his brother Bush got a scholarship to Boise State, where I believe he's the third string QB at the moment.

Archived