Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Wars: Episode 7: Ewalks attack!

krazykripple18

say what you want about star wars, but it is the greatest trigoloy of all time. lord of the rings is good, but star wars so totally kicks it's ass! i mean luke skywalker was no *****. frodo was. he cried all through the movie. geogre lucas originally wanted to make 9! but ended up with six. so i decided to help him out. in the end of return of the jedi everyone ended up on the ewalk planet. ewalks literally look like teddy bears. so in episde 7 hans solo and princesses leah are married and have twins. one boy one girl. luke trains them until one day the boy kills him! after he kills luke he runs away. han and leah are renewing their vows for their 20th wedding anniversity when ewalks start to attack. the son of han and leah turns the ewalks evil! now they're killing everyone. the son flies away to start an evil empire with the ewalks. chewbucca joins him. it's up to han, leah, the daughter of han and leah, lando, and the son of chewbucca to him. yes chewbucca has a son. the daughter of han and leah hasn't finished all her jedi training yet. the son was more advanced. she finishes the training with the ghost of quin yon jin, obi wan knobi, yoda, and anakin skywalker. she will become the most powerful jedi ever! yeah it's pretty dumb, but it's a good idea!

I love star wars, but LOTR is better. Luke is definitely a 5 asterisks(which I assume is female genetalia). I don't know how you can watch star wars and think otherwise. He whines throught that whole trilogy.

There's also at least 2 other trilogies that I like better, but both of them are definitely three seperate movies that complement each other when viewed as a series. So, they aren't really comparable.

say what you want about star wars, but it is the greatest trigoloy of all time. lord of the rings is good, but star wars so totally kicks it's ass! i mean luke skywalker was no *****. frodo was. he cried all through the movie. geogre lucas originally wanted to make 9! but ended up with six. so i decided to help him out. in the end of return of the jedi everyone ended up on the ewalk planet. ewalks literally look like teddy bears. so in episde 7 hans solo and princesses leah are married and have twins. one boy one girl. luke trains them until one day the boy kills him! after he kills luke he runs away. han and leah are renewing their vows for their 20th wedding anniversity when ewalks start to attack. the son of han and leah turns the ewalks evil! now they're killing everyone. the son flies away to start an evil empire with the ewalks. chewbucca joins him. it's up to han, leah, the daughter of han and leah, lando, and the son of chewbucca to him. yes chewbucca has a son. the daughter of han and leah hasn't finished all her jedi training yet. the son was more advanced. she finishes the training with the ghost of quin yon jin, obi wan knobi, yoda, and anakin skywalker. she will become the most powerful jedi ever! yeah it's pretty dumb, but it's a good idea!

Yikes. :rubeyes:

Let me help. Please.

Say what you will about Star Wars, but it is the greatest trilogy of all time. Lord of the Rings is good, but Star Wars totally whips its butt. Luke Skywalker was no Frodo. All he did was cry all through the LOTR movies. George Lucas originally wanted to make 9 but ended up with 6. So, with that in mind, I decided to help him out. In the end of Return of the Jedi, everyone ended up on the Ewok planet. Now keep this in mind. Ewoks look like teddy bears.

My suggestion is this. In Episode 7, Han Solo and Princess Leia are married and have twins. One boy. One girl. Luke trains them until one day the boy kills him after turning to the dark side of the force. After he kills Luke he runs away to the forest moon of Endor. At that time, Han and Leia are renewing their vows for their 20th anniversary. That's when the Ewoks attack. Han and Leia's son has used the Dark Side to make the Ewoks evil. They are now attacking and killing all in their way. He has also used the Dark Side of the force to help him turn Chewbacca to evil and join him. It is up to Han, Leia, their daughter, Lando, and the son of Chewbacca, ( Yes. Chewbacca has a son), to defeat the son of Han and Leia. The daughter hasn't completed her Jedi training yet, so the son is more advanced. With the help of the ghosts of Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi,Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker, she becomes the most powerful Jedi ever. Okay, so it's dumb but it's still a good idea.

:whew: Much better. Hang in there kid. Take your time in the future and work with us here. You'll be fine.

According to the various novels and comic books, here's how the timeline goes after Return of the Jedi.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Timeline_of_galactic_history

* 4 years after the Battle of Yavin (ABY)

o A small Rebel task force responds to a distress call at Bakura. Converting into the Alliance of Free Planets, the Imperial and Alliance forces sign the Truce at Bakura, a ceasefire to work together to repell the invading Ssi-Ruuk.

The New Republic era

* 5 ABY

o The New Republic is established.

o Luke Skywalker attains the rank of General. Six months later, after Imperial forces under the command of Lord Shadowspawn fought to the last man against his army, he retires from the military.

o Ysanne Isard engages in a series of political maneuvers to damage the New Republic and seize control of the Empire.

* 6 ABY

o Rogue Squadron reforms under Wedge Antilles.

o New Republic forces switch from the guerilla tactics of the Alliance to a campaign of claiming important Core worlds as the Empire's grip crumbles.

* 7 ABY

o The New Republic captures Coruscant from what remains of the Empire.

o Ysanne Isard leaves an artificial virus called the Krytos Virus that infects all non-humaniods, behind on Coruscant to take the sweetness out of the New Republic's victory.

o The New Republic secures the needed bacta from Thyferra in the Bacta War to eliminate the plague. Isard fakes her death and disappears.

* 8 ABY

o Leia Organa marries Han Solo.

o Prince Isolder allies the Hapes Consortium with the New Republic

o Imperial warlord Zsinj dies.

* 9 ABY - The Thrawn Crisis

o Jacen and Jaina Solo are born to Leia Organa and Han Solo.

o Grand Admiral Thrawn's attempt to destroy the New Republic and restore dignity to the Galactic Empire fails.

o Obi-Wan Kenobi's spirit moves on.

o The Noghri defect to the New Republic when they discover that the Empire has been manipulating them and polluting their world.

o Ysanne Isard returns, and helps Rogue Squadron defeat her clone, who is using a warlord to do her dirtywork. Isard is killed by Iella Wessiri on the Lusankya, while Wedge Antilles kills the clone and warlord.

* 10 ABY

o The Imperial Remnant temporarily recaptures Coruscant, but splinters into two factions, and fights with each other. The New Republic is forced to hide at Pinnacle Base.

o Emperor Palpatine is reborn in a clone body and makes Luke Skywalker his second in command, but Luke turns against him and kills Palpatine with Leia and destroys his flagship Eclipse.

o The New Republic wins The Battle of Mon Calamari.

o The Emperor returns again, but Empatajayos Brand destroys his life-force. Brand dies and Palpatine is ultimately dead. R2-D2 destroys Eclipse II and the Galaxy Gun, causing the destruction of the Imperial Fleet of Palpatine, and the planet Byss, where cloning machines of Palpatine are located.

o Anakin Solo is born to Leia Organa and Han Solo.

* 11 ABY

o Luke Skywalker establishes a Jedi academy on Yavin IV. Leia becomes the Chief of State of the New Republic.

o Kyp Durron, under the influence of Exar Kun, uses the Sun Crusher to destroy Carida.

o Corran Horn trains at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. He rescues his wife from Leonia Tavira, and destroys the Invids from the inside-out.

o Exar Kun's spirit is destroyed.

* 12 ABY-13 ABY

o The Darksaber is destroyed.

o Adumar joins the New Republic as a planetary government.

* 14 ABY

o Lord Hethrir captures Han and Leia's children, but is defeated.

o Rise and fall of the Disciples of Ragnos.

* 16 ABY

o The Black Fleet Crisis.

* 19 ABY

o The New Republic and the last fragment of the Empire sign a peace treaty ending all legalized conflict between the Empire and the New Republic.

* 20 ABY

o Luke Skywalker marries Mara Jade.

* 22 ABY

o Jacen and Jaina Solo join the Luke Skywalker's Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV.

o Their younger brother Anakin Solo joins the Junior Jedi Class of the Academy months later and befriends a young Human girl named Tahiri Veila. The two young trainees have several adventures including discovering the Golden Globe and the ancient Jedi Master Ikrit, accompanying their Melodie friend Lyric to her homeworld of Yavin 8 to undergo an important ceremony, visits to Dagobah to discover Anakin's future and the discovery of Kenobi's lightsaber and an ancient Jedi holocron at Bast Castle on Vjun. Anakin later returns to Coruscant where he attended schoo,developed his piloting skills, and studied under the careful tutelage of C-3PO.

o Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker travel to the Unknown Regions where they join a Chiss/Empire of the Hand mission to locate the remains of the illfated Old Republic/Jedi expedition Outbound Flight. They discover it in an inaccesible region known as the Redoubt and also learn that the survivors of the Outbound Flight have founded a colony within the wreckage. This combined team also defeats a Vagaari attack.

* 23 ABY

o Jacen and Jaina Solo fight against the Second Imperium which attempts to disrupt the peace between the New Republic and Imperial Remnant, as it has become known, and restart the Galactic Civil War.

o Following the defeat of the Shadow Academy, the Academy is rebuilt. Anakin Solo also came to aid in the reconstruction efforts.

o Leia resigns her post as Chief of State and the Bothan Borsk Fey'lya replaces her.

* 24 ABY

o The Diversity Alliance, an extremist anti-human organization, is defeated by the Solo twins and their Jedi companions.

o An attempt by Czethros to return Black Sun to its former glory is thwarted by the Solo twins and their Jedi companions.

[edit]

The New Jedi Order era

* 25 - 30 ABY

o The Yuuzhan Vong invade the galaxy and Chewbacca dies at Sernpidal. The New Republic Historical Council sets the year of the Battle of Yavin to the year zero, adopting the current date system.

o Ben Skywalker is born to Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade.

o The Yuuzhan Vong conquer Coruscant. President Borsk Fey'lya is killed and the New Republic is reorganized into the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, with Cal Omas as Chief of State. Anakin Solo dies.

o Coruscant is liberated from the Yuuzhan Vong. Zonama Sekot forges a peace accord between the Galactic Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong. The war ends after five years of fighting.

* 35 - 36 ABY - The Dark Nest crisis.

o Efforts to rebuild galactic civlilization after the Yuuzhan Vong war continue, with many war-torn worlds still under reconstruction.

o The Jedi, struggling to come to terms with a new role in the galaxy and a new philosophy on the Force are called upon to act as police and diplomats by the Galactic Alliance, despite the wishes of Luke Skywalker.

o Luke Skywalker sees an image of his mother for the first time through R2-D2.

o A mysterious alien race called the Killiks with a leader very strong in the Force, who are ancient enemies of the Chiss return, with some of the younger members of the Jedi interfering, and becoming part of their alien "Hive", physically and mentally joined to each other.

o Allana is born to Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka.

[edit]

The Legacy Era

* 40 ABY - The Corellian crisis

o Jacen Solo and Ben Skywalker return from a dangerous covert mission on Adumar.

o The Galactic Alliance, in an attempt to silence malcontent wars, begins a deterrent campaign against Corellia, leaving the galaxy on the edge of a full-scale war.

o Tensions begin to grow between members of the Skywalker-Solo clan.

* 140 ABY

o The Jedi Order is nearly destroyed, and a new Sith Empire arises.

o Cade Skywalker embarks on a series of adventures on his starship Mynock.

Yikes. :rubeyes:

Let me help. Please.

Say what you will about Star Wars, but it is the greatest trilogy of all time. Lord of the Rings is good, but Star Wars totally whips its butt. Luke Skywalker was no Frodo. All he did was cry all through the LOTR movies. George Lucas originally wanted to make 9 but ended up with 6. So, with that in mind, I decided to help him out. In the end of Return of the Jedi, everyone ended up on the Ewok planet. Now keep this in mind. Ewoks look like teddy bears.

My suggestion is this. In Episode 7, Han Solo and Princess Leia are married and have twins. One boy. One girl. Luke trains them until one day the boy kills him after turning to the dark side of the force. After he kills Luke he runs away to the forest moon of Endor. At that time, Han and Leia are renewing their vows for their 20th anniversary. That's when the Ewoks attack. Han and Leia's son has used the Dark Side to make the Ewoks evil. They are now attacking and killing all in their way. He has also used the Dark Side of the force to help him turn Chewbacca to evil and join him. It is up to Han, Leia, their daughter, Lando, and the son of Chewbacca, ( Yes. Chewbacca has a son), to defeat the son of Han and Leia. The daughter hasn't completed her Jedi training yet, so the son is more advanced. With the help of the ghosts of Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi,Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker, she becomes the most powerful Jedi ever. Okay, so it's dumb but it's still a good idea.

:whew: Much better. Hang in there kid. Take your time in the future and work with us here. You'll be fine.

i'll take your advice. now let's all shut up about my spelling already

i'll take your advice. now let's all shut up about my spelling already

Don't worry about it... you should've seen some of the threads I started back in the day. :doh:

Actually, you should see some of the threads I still start. :doh: :doh:

That said... I like the SW movies the way they are. I'm not sure any more should be made.

Archived