Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bengals talk extensively with LB LaVar Arrington

REDMAN7

Bengals | Team talks with Arrington

Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:16:40 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports the Cincinnati Bengals have talked extensively with free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins).

...since posting this thread I have read conflicting reports as to the accuracy of this report.

I really think LA screwed his chance to get some money. he was like "I want to be in NFC East" then "I do not want to play for cowgirls". So basically Gints are the only team left because there is no way J Luire would pay him or anyone not named NcNabb big bucks. Gints lowballed him and LA has no where to go.

Had he let girls/gints bid against each other, he might get a good offer from Gints.

dude, I think you make have your sig a little screwed up..."all your player are belong to us"...? Just lending a helping hand.

t's actually a reference to a video game from back in the day where the japanese was translated poorly to english.

"all your base are belong to us!" is the original quote. :)

I don't care where lavar goes. He isn't a Redskin. He is very similar to T.O. in my book. Lavar Arrington quote: If the Redskins cut me due to salary cap, I will retire" When it came down to it he was the only one unwilling to renegociate for the TEAM!! He is a liar and will never qualify to be a TRUE REDSKIN!!!! I am a diehard and have always been. Sometimes I wonder either people on the board either aren't true Redskin fans or they aren't really being honest with themselves about what Lavar stands for.

I've actually heard of the "All your base are belong to us" someone made some flash video with it and it is quite hilarious even though I have no idea what the game is.

Well I'm not sure the Bengals need a LB since they have Brian Simmons, Odell Thurman, and David Pollack but I'm sure they could use a pass rusher.

Archived