• Dehumanizer (1992)
    • Cross Purposes (1994)
    • Forbidden (1995)
    • I do not like Black Sabbath

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

According to KFFL.com

Lions | Team checking into trade possibilities for Harrington

Sun, 19 Mar 2006 06:10:10 -0800

Mike O'Hara, of the Detroit News, reports the Detroit Lions are checking to see if any team may be interested in trading for disgruntled QB Joey Harrington. O'Hara estimates the Lions could receive a fourth- or fifth-round draft pick in exchange for Harrington.

If we could only get a 6th for Ramsey I don't see the Lions getting a 4th or 5th round draft pick for Harrington.

Oh come on man...he atleast took us to the playoffs last year, give the old man a little credit.

The 21 other starters had nothing to do with it right? We went to the playoffs despite Brunell and with even mediocore qb play would have gone to the superbowl. His performance against the Bucs and Seachickens is unforgivable.

The 21 other starters had nothing to do with it right? We went to the playoffs despite Brunell and with even mediocore qb play would have gone to the superbowl. His performance against the Bucs and Seachickens is unforgivable.

Fine that is your opinion I thought the dude played admirably for someone that was basically ran outta town the season before. He had an 86 QB rating and threw more than 20 td's with 10 INT's. Granted the man slowed down but the whole team was injury riddled by then, especially the offense.

Some people get it and some dont...You obviously do.

No, I don't. We got lucky to get anything because we signed a 3rd QB and everyone in the league knew we were cutting him.

The Jets were fools to give us their 6th.

I wouldnt have traded Ramsey for a 6th and this Collins character which is basically what we did. We were idiots period. There is absolutely no excuse for **** ups like we made.

Are you implying that the Skins should trade a 4th or 5th to get him? Because that's the worst idea I may have ever read.

Otherwise, who cares what this Detroit writer thinks they can get for him. He's only guesstimating, probably using the fact that Ramsey netted a 6th, and feels Joey could get a little more because he was a higher draft pick and has more experience. This writer has ignored the fact though that Harrington has shown nothing that will lead anyone to believe that he will be even an average backup. Harrington could be the worst starting QB I've seen in many years. I'd rather go with a Jeff George/Tony Banks platoon.

Can't be worse than Brunell? Was Joey a borderline Pro Bowler? Not even close. You try playing after taking a hit to the knee like he did against the Giants. And if you think us winning 10 games and 1 playoff game last season had nothing to do with Brunell, you don't know a thing about football. This thread is a joke.

Statistically speaking, Harrington did more than Ramsey. Whether JH is better than PR is yet to be seen but, having all of those good receivers the Lions had and yet he still was not able to keep his starting job--that says a lot!

If the Lions get a 4th or 5th for him than that is what he is worth. His stats are there--Ramseys are not. Thus only getting a 6th.

(I am in no way a Ramsey basher! I like Ramsey and wish him well in New York. I am sad to see him leave Washington but, this is a business and the team must move on without him. Hopefully, he wins that starting position in New York and proves the world wrong and expresses his talent. I am thankful that he is in the AFC and not in the NFC.)

Statistically speaking, Harrington did more than Ramsey. Whether JH is better than PR is yet to be seen but, having all of those good receivers the Lions had and yet he still was not able to keep his starting job--that says a lot!

If the Lions get a 4th or 5th for him than that is what he is worth. His stats are there--Ramseys are not. Thus only getting a 6th.

(I am in no way a Ramsey basher! I like Ramsey and wish him well in New York. I am sad to see him leave Washington but, this is a business and the team must move on without him. Hopefully, he wins that starting position in New York and proves the world wrong and expresses his talent. I am thankful that he is in the AFC and not in the NFC.)

I am pretty sure PR's numbers are better statistically...

Archived