Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Skins Won The Super Bowl Next Season...

rvan1

Here is what our favorite critics would have to say about it:

Jason La Confoya (Washington Post):

- The Washington Redhawks were excellent. Mark Brunenn did a great job of finding Randall Moss, particularly on their 53 ft touchback in the 3rd quarter.

Lenny P (ESPN)

- Now that the Redskins have won the Super Bowl, you can expect them to fall apart, just like every other past Skins-Super Bowl team did. Look for Dallas to take the division, and for the Skins to fall into a black hole of football hell.

Tony K. (Washington Post)

- Ok, so the Skins won the Super Bowl? I havent seen so much Burgandy and Gold on the field since my daughter won the science fair with her project on Ladybugs and fireflies.

Michael Wilbon (Washington Post)

- The Redskins won the Super Bowl impressively, but the players that get the least amount of respect are Clinton Portis, Marcus Washington, and Santana Moss. Why? Because they're black, and the NFL has yet to accept racial equality.

Mark Schlereth (ESPN)

- Redskins did not bad. Expect the Broncos to take it in '07.

John Madden (ABC/ESPN)

- BOOM! In the old days, receivers put stick 'em on their hands. Now they've got those gloves. As you can see in this play, at first Larry Johnson was going east to west, which is fine, but then the play went south.

and by popular demand,

Peter King (SI)

- I dont think the Redskins can repeat. My evidence for this is the fact that my daughter's team DID repeat, and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So, its settled.

Well, I hope I've added some comic relief. Enjoy.

John Madden (ABC/ESPN)

- BOOM! In the old days, receivers put stick 'em on their hands. Now they've got those gloves. As you can see in this play, at first Larry Johnson was going east to west, which is fine, but then the play went south.

Well, I hope I've added some comic relief. Enjoy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You forgot to add "and there goes the best QB since sliced Turducken Brett Favre!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we win the Super Bowl next year I think we'll get praise from some, and others like Fatty Patsy and Peter King will say, well, the Redskins finally bought the Super Bowl they were searching the market for. I guess after going nuts in free agency every year, one of those years are bound to be successful. And its just not fair that Dan Snyder can buy all those coaches. Blah Blah.

Good post though. ;)

No if, or anything. The couple pokie fans I've talked to today have already punched their ticket to Miami. We don't stand a chance. :rolleyes: They already claim that we're done and TO will own us. Kind of funny considering TO had 8 catches for 70 yards in two games against us in 2004 with a team that was much better than what he's going to. Not exactly game changing stats.

I can't believe all the homerism running through the skins faithful. Must be some sort of virus. Superbowl? You signed a good SS, and good DL, and got two #3 recievers. That's supposed to get you to the superbowl?

well we did go the the playoffs this year, and we won a game, and we seemed to have fixed the flaws that hurt us....

Here is what our favorite critics would have to say about it:

Michael Wilbon (Washington Post)

- The Redskins won the Super Bowl impressively, but the players that get the least amount of respect are Clinton Portis, Marcus Washington, and Santana Moss. Why? Because they're black, and the NFL has yet to accept racial equality.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA AGREEE 100000000000000%

Wilbon's such a tool.

lets just become the next dynasty and shut people up..that would feel great

We already have had a dynasty as a dominate force from 81 - 91. It's just for some reason the NFL, SI, ESPN, etc... don't won't to acknowledge it. :doh:

Not to long ago I was watching the NFL Network. It was a program on the NFL Dynasties. So here I am sitting on my coach thinking that they were going to show my Redskins. Can anyone guess what team was not mentioned..? That’s right; The Redskins. :mad:

Archived