Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saturday nights main event

tapstaks2000

Yea I damn near forgot about it too, I have it to record in case I'm not around when it comes on....I hope it's good, Vinnie Mac has about 0 creativity nowadays

No doubt. But on the other hand, if you think back over the last 20 years or so, there isn't much he hasn't done.

It used to be a lot simpler to shock us too. Who wasn't blown away back in the day when Paul Orndorff refused to tag in for Hulk Hogan, and then made the heel turn. Now we look for that stuff. Just like we look at the ramp when an "injustice" is going down, waiting for someone to save the day.

Sure it's predictable, but still a helluva lot of fun too.

No doubt. But on the other hand, if you think back over the last 20 years or so, there isn't much he hasn't done.

It used to be a lot simpler to shock us too. Who wasn't blown away back in the day when Paul Orndorff refused to tag in for Hulk Hogan, and then made the heel turn. Now we look for that stuff. Just like we look at the ramp when an "injustice" is going down, waiting for someone to save the day.

Sure it's predictable, but still a helluva lot of fun too.

Yea I know, and even though I've stated that it's lost credibility, I still watch it all the time. I'm hoping the emergence and successes of TNA will light a fire up under Mcmahon, competition does bring out the best....and I can only pray that Triple H stops getting a push all the time, i'm all for RVD and hope he actually gets a chance

Yea I know, and even though I've stated that it's lost credibility, I still watch it all the time. I'm hoping the emergence and successes of TNA will light a fire up under Mcmahon, competition does bring out the best....and I can only pray that Triple H stops getting a push all the time, i'm all for RVD and hope he actually gets a chance

Agreed 100%. I loved the couple of week stretch were Nitro was beating Raw in the ratings. The battle for viewers made both shows better. (Not only that, but I was at the Nitro where they put the NWO back together...and DIDN'T see it coming! Friggin schweeeeet!!!!!!)

I agree with you about Triple H too. It's time too push some of the younger guys. I'm not sure RVD will ever quite get the push he deserves, just because of his size. (I think that's what hurt Rhyno too.) But I think it's time to go in a new direction. That might help lead to some of the newer storylines we're craving too.

I haven't been into wrestling for awhile now (I fell out of it a little after the Rock left and the WWE as a whole became pretty stagnant), but I love when people say things like "it's just sweaty dudes touching each other- that's so teh gay!" Talk about painting it with a broad brush, you might as well claim football is guys in tight pants trying to jump on each other. And as if pro wrestling reeks of homoeroticism any more than amateur greco roman wrestling does. I might watch some of the Saturday Main Event though, maybe catch up on some of the current storylines, plus it never hurts to see the divas like Trish Stratus in action.

Clearly not secure enough in their own sexuality to leave well enough alone. ;)

This is the ULTIMATE comeback whenever someone mentions being something sexual about liking wrestling. I simply made a joke about it, hoping that you really don't find an attraction to sweaty muscular men. Also, I posted because the poster I was referring to said Monday Night Live was going to be "pretty sweat." I know he meant sweet, but it was still funny to me. I am secure enough and I can tell you this. I make fun of wrestling because it is fake. It's a joke. Most of the people who watch wrestling don't even know what REAL wrestling is.

This is the ULTIMATE comeback whenever someone mentions being something sexual about liking wrestling. I simply made a joke about it, hoping that you really don't find an attraction to sweaty muscular men. Also, I posted because the poster I was referring to said Monday Night Live was going to be "pretty sweat." I know he meant sweet, but it was still funny to me. I am secure enough and I can tell you this. I make fun of wrestling because it is fake. It's a joke. Most of the people who watch wrestling don't even know what REAL wrestling is.

But everyone who watches pro wrestling knows what it is, it's just entertainment and the jokes really do get old.

Dude, I got your joke, and I hope you got mine in return. No harm, no foul.

And you're right about a lot of people not knowing real wrestling. But a lot of people don't know pro wrestling either, like the fact that a table looks and sounds cool when it breaks, but actually breaks your fall.

I decided that since I haven't seen wrestling in about 8 years, I'd look at it for a minute. Anyway, I just witnessed the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Some wrestler in a suit and tie challenged Steve Austin to a 'beer drinking contest'. I'll never get those 10 minutes back, that was awful.

I decided that since I haven't seen wrestling in about 8 years, I'd look at it for a minute. Anyway, I just witnessed the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Some wrestler in a suit and tie challenged Steve Austin to a 'beer drinking contest'. I'll never get those 10 minutes back, that was awful.

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!

hey one question, I thought Stone Cold kind of retired due to his neck injury. The last time I watched wrestling when Raw went back to USA. I remeber seeing Hulk kind of challenging Stone Cold for a match. Did that ever happened.

Yeah I do know what real wrestling, I know that you have to be quick on your feet and even quciker on the ground. I know WWE is choregraph )I spelled it wrong sue me), but do you know how hard they got it to wrestle 40+ weeks a year, to be on the road all the time. You have to be tough mentaly and physically to be a pro wrestler.

hey one question, I thought Stone Cold kind of retired due to his neck injury. The last time I watched wrestling when Raw went back to USA. I remeber seeing Hulk kind of challenging Stone Cold for a match. Did that ever happened.

i kinda thought that match was supposed 2 b this wrestlemania but i guess not.

the best part out of the matches today was when, JBL got his butt wooped by stone cold.

that was great i hate JBL, and his lil song. i already knew they were not gonna drink all that beer.they would have got real drunk lol

Archived