Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do OTA's start?

COOOOLEY!

I looked for it and couldnt find it but when does OTA'S start?? Im looking for a reason to party so I know they arent open to the public but I say we cook out and try and get some of the new players to understand why we are called the best fans in the NFL

Thread title has been edited to actually make sense & comply with Rule #8 Font was changed to make your post readable.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

Would it have been difficult for you to make your thread title, "When do OTAs start?" Why do you have a thread title that means nothing to anyone? I could change it for you, but, I'm not going to. I'm closing this thread, and, if you'd like to ask the question again, properly, do so. IF not, don't.

Archived