Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles and Cowboys

Big Weirdo

With the Cowboys signing T.O. you know these match ups are going to be classic. Especially the game in Philly. The fans will be out in full force. Going to be a wild one.

HeHateMe and I were talking about this in the official signing thread but I think this deserves it's own. It's going to be great to be a fan of a team in the NFC East next year.

These Eagle and Cowboy match ups could get straight nasty. Here's to some classic bouts fellow Eagle and Cowboy fans.

:cheers:

As if they weren't interesting enough.....

:)

Yeah, there will be a new hostility, at least from Eagles fans, about the aquisition of TO and the way the Cowboys played the Eags last year.

I think both of our teams have made smart pickups so far this offseason, it will be interesting, to say the least.

As if they weren't interesting enough.....

:)

Yeah, there will be a new hostility, at least from Eagles fans, about the aquisition of TO and the way the Cowboys played the Eags last year.

I think both of our teams have made smart pickups so far this offseason, it will be interesting, to say the least.

It should be a lot of fun. I know the game in Philly is going to be ROWDY AS HELL. There is no other way to put it. Both of the Iggle/Cowboy games should be televised though for the TO factor alone.

I'm sure Texas Stadium will be rocking when Philly rolls into town.

It should be a lot of fun. I know the game in Philly is going to be ROWDY AS HELL. There is no other way to put it. Both of the Iggle/Cowboy games should be televised though for the TO factor alone.

I'm sure Texas Stadium will be rocking when Philly rolls into town.

Well, I'll be in Dallas for that one.

Believe it or not, I'll be going down there with a bunch of Eagles fans!

It is kinda turning into a little tradition. Last year I went with them to Atlanta for the Monday night opener.

I believe it was Sheldon. Don't quote me on that though. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lewis or Brown. Both are hard hitters. Especially Sheldon.

It was Lewis. He got TO on the sidelines with a clean shot and Michael and Brian danced over him until they saw how hurt he was.

It was Lewis. He got TO on the sidelines with a clean shot and Michael and Brian danced over him until they saw how hurt he was.

It'll be tough for any of the Philly DBs to lay him out when he is 10 yards past them running in for a TD.

Seriously, TO is gonna be out to do a number on Philly.

It'll be tough for any of the Philly DBs to lay him out when he is 10 yards past them running in for a TD.

Seriously, TO is gonna be out to do a number on Philly.

And our DB's won't be just as amped? Sheldon and Dawk both don't have very kind words for Me.O.

I'm not saying he can. He will be hit though, and hard.

I say TO can take Dawks best shot (unless its a cheap shot). I'm sure your response is that : Dawk isn't a dirty player. Well, he has been fined for a late hit cheap shot that put Hilliard out for a season.

As frequently noted by fans in here, this forum is called "Around the NFL"

Right. That's where this thread I entitled the "Eagles and Cowboys" is in the "Around the NFL" section. Not sure what that has to do with you talking smack about the Eagles. I understand if you're a closet fan, 53. I'm just messin with ya. :silly:

Right. That's where this thread I entitled the "Eagles and Cowboys" is in the "Around the NFL" section. Not sure what that has to do with you talking smack about the Eagles. I understand if you're a closet fan, 53. I'm just messin with ya. :silly:

I just try to hate everyone equally, thats all.

The game in Philly is going to be amazing...there will be a week or two of T.O. coverage before the game on ESPN and every other channel, this will definately be a primetime game. Should be awesome, I'll be rooting for the team with the worse record... T.O. SUCKS.

Archived