Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who could beat who?

krazykripple18

GI Joe vs. Transformers?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vs. Thundercats?

Batman Vs. Superman?

Bugs Bunny Vs. Mickey Mouse?

Ronald McDonald Vs. Kernal Saunders?

Cowboys vs. Redskins...DUH 'SKINS BABY!!!

think of more

1) Ninja Turtles... fo sho. a bunch of cats got nothing on a bunch of turtes

2) Batman .... think millionaire batman = kryptonite bullets. supermans ****y self wont have a chance

3) Kernal Saunders... not much to say there. Ronald is gay. And for tat matter. Why DOES HE GET A WHOLE BENCH TO HIMSELF IN THE MALLS????

4) Skins...damn straight

Captain Planet Vs. Aquaman?

Punisher Vs. Longshot?

Kazzam Vs. Genie from Aladin?

Transformers- they're massive robots that could easily step on about 10 GI Joes in one stride, not to mention those huge laser cannons they're all sporting, and if it was Autobots teamed up with Decepticons? Forget it.

Ninja Turtles- craftier and better martial artists.

Batman- it wouldn't be easy, but not only does he have kryptonite but he's smarter and much more cunning than Superman (see Batman Hush or Batman The Dark Knight Returns), Supes gave kryptonite to one person in the world and he chose Bruce Wayne for a reason.

Easily Bugs Bunny- Bugs was always tricking Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd, when did Mickey do anything mischevious?

Saunders- Although my gut says go with Ronald because of the creepy clown image, he's gone soft in recent years in commercials, plus I'd imagine Saunders would just pull out a revolver and blow him away Southern Duel style.

Redskins.

Smurfs or Snorks- kind of a toss-up, one group lives on land and the other lives in the ocean, so it would depend on where the fight would take place I suppose.

Black Spy or White Spy- again a toss-up, can't have yin without the yang

Incredible Hulk- he's way stronger than the Thing, arguably the strongest creature in the Marvel Universe along with Thor.

Big Show- more athletic than Andre ever was

Aquaman- c'mon, Captain Planet was pathetic, one hint of gasoline on the guy and he was cooked unless someone could quickly wash him off, anytime one of your sidekicks only has the power of "Heart" you're in trouble.

Aquaman- c'mon, Captain Planet was pathetic, one hint of gasoline on the guy and he was cooked unless someone could quickly wash him off, anytime one of your sidekicks only has the power of "Heart" you're in trouble.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sorry, for some reason i can't use smilies anymore

• 3 weeks later...

okay there was a Freddie vs. Jason movie

then Alien vs. Predator movie

now let's have a Batman vs. Superman movie

there's actually a comic where batman fights superman. i forgot the name.

i think it would long hard match

but in the end i think Batman can pull off the win.

what do you think?

okay there was a Freddie vs. Jason movie

then Alien vs. Predator movie

now let's have a Batman vs. Superman movie

there's actually a comic where batman fights superman. i forgot the name.

i think it would long hard match

but in the end i think Batman can pull off the win.

what do you think?

There actually was an idea to do Superman/Batman movie, maybe not a Superman vs Batman movie, but obviously we'd see a scuffle. Wolfgang Peterson was linked to it and Warner Bros. scrapped the idea.

Superman vs Batman fights have occured many times in comics, most recently in a storyline called "Sacrifice" where a confused Superman nearly

kills Batman. Before that, Batman fought a mind-controlled Superman in a storyline called Hush (Batman kinda won that one.)

The most famous Supes vs Bats fight would be The Dark Knight Returns.......

Also, there should be another one upcoming in the Comic "All Star Batman and Robin" written by Frank Miller (Sin City, Dark Knight Returns) with art by Jim Lee.

Who would win though is your question?

Really depends on the situation.....if Batman has time to set up a trap for Superman, and or puts Superman in a situation where Lois is in danger or he would have to take a life......Batman would win. Oh and there's that Kryptonite ring thing that Batman has/had as well.

Overall though, Superman would win in most cases...... He's not SUPER- Man for nothing ;)

Let's see huge, advanced, sentient robots (made out of sturdier material than flesh and bone) from another planet with lasers, fusion power, interstellar space flight, developed by even more advanced race vs. human special forces.....

LOL

well put lol

Joe Gibbs vs Daniel Snyder?

Jerry Seinfeld vs George Castanza?

Heathcliff vs Garfield?

Mr Clean vs Goldberg?

Gibbs = 6 championships in two sports.

Snyder = championships pending in the NFL.

Advantage, Gibbs.

Castanza is backed by Steinbrenner and the Evil Empire.

Seinfeld is a comedian.

Advantage, Costanza.

Heathcliff sucks and has always sucked.

Garfiled is a smartass and has the edge in the weight department.

Advantage, Garfield.

Goldberg is a freak of nature who couldn't reign his power in to keep from ACTUALLY hurting people in the ring.

Mr. Clean is a cartoon character who does housework.

Advantage, Mr. Clean (Imagine how happy Mrs. Clean is that he does all the housework. I'm sure she "reciprocates" in other areas. ;) )

Nice list. I liked all of those. :cheers:

Archived