Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George Mason Baby!!!!!!

krazykripple18

MAN I PICKED GEORGE MASON TO UPSET MICHIGAN STATE AND

NO ONE BELIEVED ME! WELL THEY JUST WON!!! MAN AM I GOOD

AT PICKING GAMES! (okay seriously my bracket looks like crap!):cool:

I still feel Hofstra got screwed when George Mason was picked over them even thought Hofstra beat them two times in a period of 10 days. However I am glad GM won.

Dude, settle down. Upsets happen in the NCAA Tournament. You picked a measly 11 seed over a 6. When you successfully pick a 14 over a 3 or better, then we can talk.

okay you're right, but the only reason why i'm so excited is because some people owe me money!:cool:

Isn't the next round in the DC area? That should help with the game against UNC.

I don't see GW beating duke though..... Course Albany came close to beating Conn last night, so anything can happen...

As much as I would like to see Mason win, I would rather them loose today.

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is do-able for Mason though. Heels were in a dogfight yesterday. But I got the Heels going the distance in my pool. It doesn't look like they are playing their best right now though.:rolleyes:

Too bad that Carolina is gonna kick the snot out of 'em on Sunday. :)

Funny, that's what all my coworkers were telling me Michigan State was going to do Mason.

As I'm typing this, I see that Manhattan is knocking Maryland out of the NIT. Ha...Gotta love it. Mason beat the **** out of Manhattan earlier this year.

Welcome to the new era of college basketball, folks. Deal with it.

Good for them, even as a VCU grad it's nice to see a CAA team make some noise, especially when those idiots Packer and Nantz ranting over how the committee could take a team like Mason over a power conference school and talking about what a great matchup UNC vs. MSU would be as if it was a foregone conclusion.

Archived