Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Many SACKS will Ramsey Take Upon Himself Next Year?

LightenupSandyBaby

If Pennington doesn't get hurt none, 'cuz he won't see the field. If Pennington does get hurt a lot, but probably not more than under Spurrier. He'll throw the ball into coverage rather than get sacked at this point in his career.

I don't think Pennington will make it past three games. Patrick will start no later than mid season. Some believe that his rotator cuff has been horribly damaged, and his throwing arm will never come back.

What kind of perverse joy are you deriving from the thought of that? Kind of an ODD thread for the day he's traded, don't you think?

It may be harsher, but maybe no more perverse, redskin-fan-wise, than your hoping to have a real good laugh on Gibbs by Pat doing well, as you stated in another thread.

It may be harsher, but maybe no more perverse, redskin-fan-wise, than your hoping to have a real good laugh on Gibbs by Pat doing well, as you stated in another thread.

Not really. No one's health and career is going to be damaged if Gibbs meets with success but ends up looking wrong on Ramsey. That's where the criticism comes in. Gibbs will keep on ticking and will remain loved no matter what.

Yes, it is incredibly perverse to want the coach to look foolish by a player doing well when he was not valued here. *eyebrow raised*

Guess what, I want Clark to do GREAT as well. (and no, I'm not praying for Arch to bust.) Everyone needs a dose of humility now and then, even me. :laugh:

I don't know how well the JETS O-Line protected Pennington last year.... but knowing that 2 starting QB's got put in Injured Reserve tells me EVERYTHING!!

Do you think if Ramsey starts....will he be able to last a whole season?

And will he Endure more SACKS than he had under Spurrier? :jetssuck:

Neither injury to Penny or Fielder was the Olines fault,they were freak injuries. Plus Mike Heimerdinger brought his zone blocking schemes with him from Denver last yr and we didn't have the personnel to make it work.

Not really. No one's health and career is going to be damaged if Gibbs meets with success but ends up looking wrong on Ramsey. That's where the criticism comes in. Gibbs will keep on ticking and will remain loved no matter what.

Yes, it is incredibly perverse to want the coach to look foolish by a player doing well when he was not valued here. *eyebrow raised*

Guess what, I want Clark to do GREAT as well. (and no, I'm not praying for Arch to bust.) Everyone needs a dose of humility now and then, even me. :laugh:

I should have put in what I meant to at first, that if the poster was implying injury it was a different story, but I didn't because I didn't think the original poster was implying that,...that's the context in which to take my remark FWIW.

I also hope Clark & Harris do great, along with Pat.

Archived