Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey In A Jets Uniform (Picture)

RDSKNFN_48

Good luck Patrick, hope he starts for them and gives that division a run for its money. I still think he has the tools to be a Trent Green type player...not quite the stats but he's a gun slinger. Not really comparing them, just a skins qb that can do well elsewhere. I'd like to see him succeed out there, as I hope everyone does.

Good luck Patrick, hope he starts for them and gives that division a run for its money. I still think he has the tools to be a Trent Green type player...not quite the stats but he's a gun slinger. Not really comparing them, just a skins qb that can do well elsewhere. I'd like to see him succeed out there, as I hope everyone does.

Yea, I think he could be the next Trent Green too. Though I don't think he will becuase of the New York Pressure and Fan Base. They think Patrick Ramsey is just there for a 1-year plan and that he sucks to much to be their future.

So that leaves us with two safeties? One of which might be going to jail?

Edit... forgot about Peirson

I know this is getting off topic but, three I think. Arch, Taylor, Prielou, but Williams will get more, he loves them safties.

;)

(Surprisingly we already lost three though from last year, Bowen, Clark, and Stoutmire)

Ramsey will be missed, but I don't have the time to worry about him anymore. Its time for us Skins fans to stop loving the players, and get back to loving our team and coaches. The coaches want to be here and certain players want to. Lets build this team for the future and let the team roll!

GO SKINS!

Archived