Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy St. Patty's Day -- Be Safe!

jrockster21

Hope everyone will have fun tonight tying one on, but just remember....tonight is amateur night! (as the drunks like to call it). The number of drunk drivers will increase dramatically, and as such, please be careful when out tonight! (if you are indeed going out).

Happy St. Patty's, everyone!! :)

5856.jpg

Hope everyone will have fun tonight tying one on, but just remember....tonight is amateur night! (as the drunks like to call it). The number of drunk drivers will increase dramatically, and as such, please be careful when out tonight! (if you are indeed going out).

Happy St. Patty's, everyone!! :)

5856.jpg

nice font.

Amatuer night indeed, right up the the nasty ass 2buck green rail drinks at the bars. :puke:

That's why I'm going to a house party with a bottle of Maker's Mark. ;)

Happy St. Patties day to all you alcs out there. And everyone else.

Amatuer night indeed, right up the the nasty ass 2buck green rail drinks at the bars. :puke:

That's why I'm going to a house party with a bottle of Maker's Mark. ;)

Happy St. Patties day to all you alcs out there. And everyone else.

Maker's Mark? Why not Irish Whiskey (you know - the good stuff)

happy saint patricks day from an irishman! (5th generation 75%) i'll be having corned beef and cabage tonight with non-alcoholic beer (familys over:) ) for dinner while listening to grandpas storied of his grandpas stories of my great-great-great-great-great grandfathers venture to america in the 1600's:rolleyes: . ancient history.

happy saint patricks day from an irishman! (5th generation 75%) i'll be having corned beef and cabage tonight with non-alcoholic beer (familys over:) ) for dinner while listening to grandpas storied of his grandpas stories of my great-great-great-great-great grandfathers venture to america in the 1600's:rolleyes: . ancient history.

That's weak man. Real Irishmen don't drink non-alcoholic beer. Man up.

Same to you! Dad's 100%, Mom's 50%, both were alcoholics. I didn't have a chance :laugh:. but I'm here from the other side to tell, that there is life after

alcohol and it is good. so good in fact, that I've been able to parlay my beer money (17 years worth) into a not so small fortune ;). So drink one for me, and be careful, we've leave the light on for you. :cheers:

StPaddy2003GreenGirls.JPG

Same to you! Dad's 100%, Mom's 50%, both were alcoholics. I didn't have a chance :laugh:. but I'm here from the other side to tell, that there is life after

alcohol and it is good. so good in fact, that I've been able to parlay my beer money (17 years worth) into a not so small fortune ;). So drink one for me, and be careful, we've leave the light on for you. :cheers:

yeah, yeah words - now to what we really want to know:

StPaddy2003GreenGirls.JPG

Who are they?!?!? I'll take two of the one on our left!

p.s. Dean, i in no way mean to take away from your accomplishments of quitting drinking - but she is beautiful.

hey thanks man, us irish need to stick together, "may the sun shine warm upon your face!";)

Didnt bother reading this trheread. Looked athe picutres.

I stareted drinking at 2.

Mountaineres whuppped taht ass!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ST PAADYDYYS!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM OFF TO BAQRR #3!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My toungue is green!

And the award for drunkest post of the day (so far) goes to:

Didnt bother reading this trheread. Looked athe picutres.

I stareted drinking at 2.

Mountaineres whuppped taht ass!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ST PAADYDYYS!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM OFF TO BAQRR #3!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My toungue is green!

GO GET 'EM BROTHER!!! :cheers:

Archived