Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you a Psycho?

Mooney

Just recieved this from a friend:

Psychopath Test

Read this scenario and question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one that I know has gotten it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number, and could not find him. A few days later, she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer, then see answer below)

Answer: She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

I've seen this thing several time before and my answer is still the same every time....

I always answer that the sisters are twins and that the first twin killed the second one because the guy the first twin liked gave his name and number to the second twin, not her.

I guess that either makes me very imaginative or a conspiracy theorist.

Ha! Despite the repeated claims of my ex-girlfiriend, I am not a psycho, according to this test. Shows what she knows. When I violate the restraining order and show up in her diveway, naked with apricot jelly smeared all over my torso, I'll be sure to give her the good news.

I thought maybe she found out her sister knew about he guy but hid the fact so she could have him for herself - sister found out and flipped out. So no sorry I'm not a psycho.

Ha! Despite the repeated claims of my ex-girlfiriend, I am not a psycho, according to this test. Shows what she knows. When I violate the restraining order and show up in her diveway, naked with apricot jelly smeared all over my torso, I'll be sure to give her the good news.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Wait, ugh...:puke:

I thought maybe she found out her sister knew about he guy but hid the fact so she could have him for herself - sister found out and flipped out. So no sorry I'm not a psycho.

I thought either the sister and him were lovers or he was the sister's son or or he was really her sister in disguise/drag.

I passed the test :applause: . I feel so relieved that I'm not the only one out there who stalks his ex with jelly smeared on my chest:laugh:. My ex changed the locks on her house, but I still have my crowbar to pry her windows open :cheers: I just hope those pesky cops don't get in my way. Man it feels good to be in a normal state of mind. I feel bad for psychos.

I've seen this thing several time before and my answer is still the same every time....

I always answer that the sisters are twins and that the first twin killed the second one because the guy the first twin liked gave his name and number to the second twin, not her.

I guess that either makes me very imaginative or a conspiracy theorist.

Don't change your mind even when you know you're wrong, hug? I've gotta give it to you - you stick to your guns. :D

As long as its not apricot preserves, I think you're in the clear.

Don't change your mind even when you know you're wrong, hug? I've gotta give it to you - you stick to your guns. :D

It's actually more the fact that I see it roughly every 6-9 months. I immediately realize that I've seen it before but I don't generally remember the punchline to it. My standard answer pops into my head, and I scroll down to see the "psychotic" answer and instantly remember where I've seen it before. It just happens that someone sent it to my home email about 2 weeks ago so I remembered it this time.

Archived