Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's available for Nickle CB???

NVskinsfan

Garnell Wilds, bring him back. Just Kidding. I would rather Darrell come out of retirement. I bet he would be great even if he's been out of football a few years. OK back to reality. Andre Dyson would be a really good pick up, but if we wanted him, we would've acted by now. I think we will draft a CB, but not with our first pick, cause we need a LB first, then a guard and then a CB.:logo:

...I expect you won't see us sign a nickel corner until Ramsey is traded...it will create more cap room to sign players, & that's what's taking the FO's time right now.

Plus, there are a lot of CBs out on the market this year...plus a pretty decent crop in the draft. No rush to get one right now.

Nate Clements, Ty Law, Charles Woodson, Ike Taylor, Ricky Manning, Reggie Howard, Ahmed Plummer, Jerry Azumah, Andre Dyson, Roderick Hood, Deion Sanders, Eric Warfield, Kenny Wright, DeJuan Groce, Dexter McCleon, Kiwaukee Thomas, Duane Starks, Jamar Fletcher, Ray Mickens, Rashad Bauman, Donald Strickland, Denard Walker, Willie Williams, Ralph Brown, Michael Lehan, Dewayne Washington, Willie Middlebrooks, Chad Scott, Lenny Walls, Tony Beckham, Chris Cash, Ken Irvin, Raymond Walls, Ade Jimoh, Hank Poteat, Frank Walker, Dyshod Carter, Terry Fair, Lamont Brightful, and Chris Johnson...

They are all free agents now. Tyrone Poole signed with the Raiders. Ricky Manning has a 3rd round compensation.

I heard that Kenny Wright of the Jaguars was visiting today, or at least very soon. How did that go?

Archived