Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Antonio Brown Appreciation Thread

mojo

With the additions of Brandon Lloyd and Randel-El, chances are we've seen the last of Antonio Brown as a Redskin. And although I always clutched my beer a little firmer whenever he went back to receive a kick, I will always remember him for one thing. The kick return against Arizona that essentially won us that game and continued our momentum into the playoffs and one of the most enjoyable seasons in recent memory.

Cheers Antonio! :cheers::cheers:

I hope you catch on with a new team and enjoy a long career!

I didn't like him. I did however appreciate the kickoff return against the Cardinals. Other than that he was very suspect, though. I hope he finds another uniform, and I hope he thrives. It'd be a shame to see such great speed go to waste.

I'll never forget all those dropped passes in preseason, though. I think that was why I was so turned off by him.

up until that Arizona game, i really didn't like Antonio because how often he dropped punts. I'm personally glad we'll have Randle El returning punts instead, but I'll never forget that return for a touchdown in Arizona which helped us win that game.

Good Luck Antonio!

in keeping with the karma threads that lead up to games, i'll just say...

Antonio always made punt returns... exciting. and thanks for the TD against ARZ. you scored quickly, and with style!

(never mind that Farris- the other guy deep on that return- went down the field virtually untouched as well)

GL, and I'm sure you'll be on speed dial if the injury bug gets us.

I like the kid especially after hearing what he has gone through in his life. I certainly can relate to some of the things he went through. Thanks Antonio and good luck..

I wish him well but as someone stated earlier on this thread, I was nervous everytime he received a punt.

this guy scared me when fielding punts,but he was exciting to watch once he the caught it..he has unbelievable explosion,and if he gets a seam you can forget it,he is goooonnneee...this guy i believe has moss by a half step,now thats speed!!!!GOOD LUCK TO YA AB!!!

I think he was cut from the Amsterdam Admirals. He's not on their roster or depth chart, even though NFLEurope.com notes the Redskins allocated him.

I think we've seen the last of Mr. Brown.

Say what? last I heard he was going over to nfleurope. I thought that was an excellent idea. Was hoping he could get some seasoning before coming back and becoming another potential santana for us.

USE THE SEARCH!

Jk. I always wanted to do that. You did pretty much plagiarize my concept, if not my exact words, from Monday though...for anyone interested, there's a great article on AB from the Post (link in thread) after we re-signed him and he returned the kick against Arizona.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148278&highlight=antonio+brown

Archived