Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If TO Signs with Cowboys (Predictions)...

tehhunter

So, seeing as TO is most likely signing with the cowboys, which is strengthened by the fact that they cut Keyshawn, how long do you think he will last before corrupting our archnemisis? Do you think he will actually turn the division in favor of the Cowboys?

I know I am betting that by next year at this time, if he was a cowboy, he will be cut. I mean, he constantly jolted Donovan McNabb, who regardless of your feelings towards him is a very good QB, and he'll be lowering himself to Bledsoe? Not to mention the bad blood since the "Dancing on the Star" thing.

Your thoughts?

While I agree TO is a team cancer, if he is ever going to behave himself its this year. Even Owens shouldn't be dumb enough to think he will get another chance if he wrecks Dallas the way he left the niners and eagles. This is the last stop on the TO train...either he straightens it up in Dallas, or I honestly think he is out of the league.

Actually... I think TO knows that this is his last chance. If he does what he did at the last two teams, he is gone for good. I honestly don't think he is stupid enough to blow this chance, which imho is not good... That being said, I don't believe TO to be the "superman" that people make him out to be.

I think things could go smoothly for some time if he goes to dallas. TO knows he can't afford to screw this on up, but sooner or later he will slip. Sooner if the team isn't doing well, and later if they get off to a good start.

Could get some real good exchanges betwween him and ol Billy Boy. :laugh:

While I agree TO is a team cancer, if he is ever going to behave himself its this year. Even Owens shouldn't be dumb enough to think he will get another chance if he wrecks Dallas the way he left the niners and eagles. This is the last stop on the TO train...either he straightens it up in Dallas, or I honestly think he is out of the league.

The year he behaved himself in Philly, he put them over the top.

If he does end up in Dallas, I expect Dallas to have thier best season in a long time.

The year he behaved himself in Philly, he put them over the top.

If he does end up in Dallas, I expect Dallas to have thier best season in a long time.

i love how You and Your organization forget about the whole dancing on the star thing. my my my how we have short memories. now he is your savior. :laugh: congrats on your new cancer. :D

i love how You and Your organization forget about the whole dancing on the star thing. my my my how we have short memories. now he is your savior. :laugh: congrats on your new cancer. :D

Not forgetting anything.

And I don't remember calling him a savior.

He only becomes that if we win the Super Bowl.

Which I don't think will happen even if he is aboard.

But either way, if we do win a Super Bowl, and he's a big reason for doing so, for some reason, I don't think the whole showing up the Star bit will be bother me.

I love how a lot of Dallas fans were desperate to get him. Most teams are atleast somewhat leery of what he does to the locker room and FO... but a lot of you guys completely ignore that and want him without considering the repercussions. Odds are he only has a year or two left in the tank before he declines... so its not even like he has promise far down the line, either.

Sorry, I don't buy it, that guy urinated all over your whole franchise and organization on national TV. To welcome him in with open arms is the ultimate hypocrisy and utterly shameful.

Some things go beyond X's and O's...an organization has to have its dignity. If that is for sale, what else is there?

No matter what it buys you on the field, Landry will be spinning in his grave over this ignomy.

Archived