Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar's comments on DC Local Radio Station (WPGC) this morning.

BleedB&G4life

JMJ.... When Lavar puts out what really happened and why he left, you wont think so bad of the guy.

When Lavar puts out what "really" happened, I'll take that with a huge grain of salt because he has "put out" so many contradictory things it's hard to believe the guy.

I like him and wish him well but it just wasn't a good fit here for him.

He even had problems with Joe Pa in Penn State so all these coaches are wrong and Lavar is right?
That stuff came out just after people starting questioning why he was benched to defend the current coaching staff. I wonder how true it is being that none of those coaches ever hinted at benching or releasing him and one of them (Lewis) is widely reported to be interested in his services.

All you need to know about this dimwit is that he still continues to defend the Postons, even in light of the overwhelming vote BY HIS OWN UNION to suspend the agent for gross neglect.

His steadfast insistence on defying all logic and common sense by sticking with these sleazy shysters reflects a serious mental and character flaw.

LaVar is a baby. Don't blame the team for your agents being idiots. If the Skins intentionally left out that bonus and your agents missed it; it is their fault. I am willing to believe that there was some shadyness with that, but that is the business side of the game. The fact is that his agents (or lawyers in general) have a responsibility to their client and they obviously screwed up in this case. If LaVar had called out his agents for screwing him over, I would have had a lot more respect for him. Look at where it has left him. His agents screwed him, not the Redskins.

LaVar is the FIRST "ex-Redskin" of recent years (last 5) that I will honestly say I will be rooting FOR.......that is he could go to Miami, SD, Denver or Pitt and I would actually cheer if he made a sack, a pick or a big hit.

But if he lands with one of our rivals then I WILL NEVER BE ROOTING FOR HIM. I cant root for anyone in silver&blue, military green or Giant blue....it will never happen.

LaVar is the FIRST "ex-Redskin" of recent years (last 5) that I will honestly say I will be rooting FOR.......that is he could go to Miami, SD, Denver or Pitt and I would actually cheer if he made a sack, a pick or a big hit.

But if he lands with one of our rivals then I WILL NEVER BE ROOTING FOR HIM. I cant root for anyone in silver&blue, military green or Giant blue....it will never happen.

I've already told him no chance of me rooting for the next team he signs with. Just hope he dosnt get hurt. and we can hang out when he's in NYC, DC, or im in Miami... ;) (if he goes there)

Just thinking about wasting the second overall pick on him really stings. This guy was saying stupid things before the big playoff game against the bucs. Then he turns around and says he wants to be a redskins for life. Then he TAKES THE OPTION of leaving, rather than restructuring his contract for the TEAM. This guy is confused. I'm disappointed in the Redskins not doing enough psychological tests on him before they drafted him. He obviously has a couple of screws loose.

And Greg Williams did NOT hate him. He just wasnt willing to give LaVar 'special' treatment(which is a good thing). LaVar is too full of himself. He was my second favorite player(behind Sean Monster Taylor) and I was really sad that Sunday night when I heard he CHOSE to go. Its such a shame though. What a wasted of talent.

Because you've been behind the scenes and behind closed doors at Redskins Park and know everything first hand right?
Didn't have to be. LaVar always went public whenever he had a problem, often contradicting earlier statements he made. The Postons are two of the least competent sports agents on earth, and LaVar trusts them unconditionally. What does that tell you about the man? Marvin Lewis, an man of integrity by all accounts, called LaVar the most difficult player he has ever coached. I'm not saying that LaVar was a bad guy, I just think that's it's pretty obvious that his judgement on and off the field was at best, awful.

....Marvin Lewis, an man of integrity by all accounts, called LaVar the most difficult player he has ever coached..

Marv is trying hard to get him to come to Cinci... I guess he really wants to make his job more difficult ....... :laugh:

Archived