Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What website to buy tickets?

Sherlock Holmes

WOW!!

Me, my brother and my dad have won round my mum to let us go to Washington to get tickets and see the skins!

Anyway, what website would you say is the best to buy tickets from, reliably?

I like to go to extremskins.com and check out the classified section. :D

I also go to ebay and pay the arm and a leg prices they offer but, thats because I have a sickness and will watch my Redskins at any cost! :point2sky

I like to go to extremskins.com and check out the classified section. :D

I also go to ebay and pay the arm and a leg prices they offer but, thats because I have a sickness and will watch my Redskins at any cost! :point2sky

Uhuh, but the thing about the classifieds section is that tickets come on there for games weeks before.....im looking at months. (as in as soon as the schedule comes out?)

Just for those of who you aren't looking way ahead of time, you can REALLY get a steal on eBay if you start shopping maybe on a Friday or Saturday. Whoever is selling the ticket is so desperate to sell it (since it won't make it in the mail on-time) that you can get it for sometimes UNDER face value (like I did for the Seahawks last year for lowers) and just meet them somewhere in the area and pick them up. No shipping paid and a better deal.

WOW!!

Me, my brother and my dad have won round my mum to let us go to Washington to get tickets and see the skins!

Anyway, what website would you say is the best to buy tickets from, reliably?

without a doubt.go to travelcheap2.com

you can get tickets, flights, rooms, and car if needed. Hell you can even send flowers via FDT....no joke

www.travelcheap2.com and click on "book travel here" on right center of page. Thanks

DJ

Always check the "classifieds" section of this board first. However, if you're looking to buy them soon, you may want to check out Ebay or stubhub.com (although stubhub can be a bit of a rip off).

Herrmag hit the nail right on the head. You can get your season tickets at cost from the extremeskins classifieds or from eBay. Just be sure to do your homework. Don't hand your money to some stranger without some kind of assurance that he's legit.

Last year I bought a pair of season tickets on eBay from a guy who works about 20 minutes from my house. I met him at his place of business in person. I got all his particulars, such as addresses, phone numbers, etc. I copied his drivers license. I had him sign a contract.

Archived