Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Benefits Credit card???

hailskins26

I am looking into getting a new credit card and I was wondering if there was one that I could get that benefitted me in a Redskins way? I have seen ads for the NFL mastercard that gives you advantages on apparell and things, is there a credit card that helps you with season tickets? I have heard rumors that there is a credit card that pushes you further up the season ticket waiting list and/or can upgrade your season ticket seat locations?? Anyone know if any of this is true or can offer any help at all???? thanks!!!

I am looking into getting a new credit card and I was wondering if there was one that I could get that benefitted me in a Redskins way? I have seen ads for the NFL mastercard that gives you advantages on apparell and things, is there a credit card that helps you with season tickets? I have heard rumors that there is a credit card that pushes you further up the season ticket waiting list and/or can upgrade your season ticket seat locations?? Anyone know if any of this is true or can offer any help at all???? thanks!!!

Its called the NFL extra points card. It's offered by MBNA (soon to be bank of america). Here are some of the point breakdown from the website:

8,000 points = $50 NFL Shop Gift Card

20,000 points = VIP tour of NFL Films

30,000 points = Two (2) VIP passes to an NFL kick-off event

200,000 points = Two (2) Super Bowl tickets

as for season tickets, when I worked at MBNA, you had to accumulate 2 MILLION points for club level season tickets.

and FYI $1=1 point.

Archived