Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How nice is FedEx stadium?

RedskinsFanatic

FedEx can be a great place to see a game. However, watch out the you don't accidently get seats partially behind the concrete pillars (Danny loves to pack 'em in). The stadium is nice though, still pretty new compared with other places around the NFL, and we are the largest in the league. Quite an experience.

As for the noise, it's always been loud - how can 92,000 people be quiet?? This past year though was fantastic, it seemed that everyone was excited and making a lot of noise. At the divisional games the sound was incredible, i couldn't even hear myself screaming!

I think it's certainly worth the trip. The tailgating is great and there's nothing like watching the skins surrounded by our fans. Leave yourself plenty of time as parking and traffic can get hectic.

Hope this is helpful.

It's very nice just make sure you have a lot of money in your pocket:D .. I still believe that there was no stadium like the old RFK Stadium but this is one (Fed-EX Field) is one of the best state- of- the - art stadiums I have attended.

Glad to hear alot of you guys are gonna make the trip to a game. Does FedEx stack up to the look and amenities of some of the newest stadiums?? Nope. Is it a great place to watch a game?? You bet! It's kind of utilitarian, not alot of flash or extra's but it gets the job done. Its also huge compared to most other NFL stadiums. The tailgating is off the hook too.

Thanks everyone, I definately can't wait. I'll buy my tickets on Ebay and I want as close to the field as I can get..I was in the 3rd row off to the left of the Redskins bench @ Seattle..AMAZING seats....the travel arrangements make me nervous though...where to stay, how close to the stadium, ect...but it will all work out, I'll come in a day or so ahead of the game....I'm already ready!

FedExField..Just the name is enough to make any opposing player tremble.

The noise factor is unbelievable. I'm sure this upcoming season will be exactly the same.

If not louder.

I would say it's the home of the 12th man but we don't need a lawsuit.

It's not a cheap place to see a football game, but that's the case pretty much anywhere in the league. So bring some dough.

I'm positive you will enjoy your expieriance at FedEx. The game is always 100X better when you're watching it with 92,000 fellow Redskin fans.

Thanks everyone, I definately can't wait. I'll buy my tickets on Ebay and I want as close to the field as I can get..I was in the 3rd row off to the left of the Redskins bench @ Seattle..AMAZING seats....the travel arrangements make me nervous though...where to stay, how close to the stadium, ect...but it will all work out, I'll come in a day or so ahead of the game....I'm already ready!

I usually just stay in DC, then take the shuttles. I think the subway actually goes right to the stadium now.

If price is no object, I think the best seats in the house are club level, midfield on the skins side.

If you more budget concious the best seats would be upper level near the 50 in the first 10 rows. Great view of the game from there.

Iv been to 4 games at fed ex and 4 games to see the redskins at veterns stadium (didnt know how to get tickets to see a single game in washington). I love fed ex. Its big, but you seem to be close to everyone. We have always gotten lower level seats.

I have a question though. The seats are not cheap. I have noticed that many people dont get there until the beginning of the 2nd quarter and leave at the beginning of the 4th. What is the point of taking up a seat for 2 quarters? Also why get so drunk you really have no clue what is going on on the field anyways? I get there at least an hour before the game starts and dont leave my seat until the last player does.

I have a question though. The seats are not cheap. I have noticed that many people dont get there until the beginning of the 2nd quarter and leave at the beginning of the 4th. What is the point of taking up a seat for 2 quarters? Also why get so drunk you really have no clue what is going on on the field anyways? I get there at least an hour before the game starts and dont leave my seat until the last player does.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I really never have understood it, nor ever will, when people pay all this money to go to a football game and then leave before it's over (my one exception is if the game sucks and we're getting our butt-kicked). I used to take it personally, as a Redskins fan, when I saw people doing it. Now though I just realize that people do that in every stadium - it's just human nature.

It's OK, real big. But I wish it was in DC, not PG Co. I know I sound old, but RFK was so great and convienient. Cooke tried to put it there, but Kelly and him could not get along.

i agree. the washington redskins practice in virginia and play in maryland. they should be the maryginia redskins, not the washington redskins.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I really never have understood it, nor ever will, when people pay all this money to go to a football game and then leave before it's over (my one exception is if the game sucks and we're getting our butt-kicked). I used to take it personally, as a Redskins fan, when I saw people doing it. Now though I just realize that people do that in every stadium - it's just human nature.

I don't care if we are losing or not........I do not leave.

Can you imagine those Skins fans who left Texas stadium last year........or turned off the tv with 5 mintues left in the game!!!!!!!! I saw cowboy fans and Redskin fans leaving Texas stadium..........that was a mistake.

I do not leave!!

Blondie

Bl

Archived