Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schefter-Redskins clear favorites

WVUforREDSKINS

Don't know if this has been posted yet but here.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

No team is more aggressive, no team is more rash, no team is more intriguing than the Washington Redskins, who were more active in free agency the past three days than some teams have been the past three years.

On Monday afternoon, the Redskins reached agreement with their final big-name free agent of this offseason, defensive end Andre Carter, whom the Broncos and Raiders coveted. Washington agreed to a six-year, $30 million deal that includes a $9 million signing bonus.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9305826

Schefter is great at breaking news about signings and other miscellaneous things in the NFL, but I don't really put a lot of stock his opinions on teams or players. IMO he is one of those guys that I feel would turn on the Skins at the drop of a hat. If we were to lose our first game this season, for example, I think he would immediately say something like, "Just as I had suspected, the Skins high-priced free agent moves haven't paid off. They should have followed the proven examples of the Steelers and the Patriots. You can't buy a championship in the NFL."

Archived