Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Project (please read)

USDsk8ter123

Ok i am in a 11th grade english class and i am doing a research paper. It has to be a career so i just chose NFL head coach because you cant really do a research project on how to become a NFL football player. well anyways, we were supposed to do a interview and i need 10 questions answered to get info for this project. i already emailed the redskins and im sure i will get no response because im sure gibbs or williams wont have the time to help me out. but anyways, what are my chances i will be able to get them to answer these questions for me? has anyone ever emailed a coach and actually got a response? i know this is in the wrong forum but i dont think it will be read in the others. thanks for any help

Ok i am in a 11th grade english class and i am doing a research paper. It has to be a career so i just chose NFL head coach because you cant really do a research project on how to become a NFL football player. well anyways, we were supposed to do a interview and i need 10 questions answered to get info for this project. i already emailed the redskins and im sure i will get no response because im sure gibbs or williams wont have the time to help me out. but anyways, what are my chances i will be able to get them to answer these questions for me? has anyone ever emailed a coach and actually got a response? i know this is in the wrong forum but i dont think it will be read in the others. thanks for any help

You're not going to get responses to 10 questions. Your best bet would be to post your ONE question in the 'Redskins webcast' threads this week and hope Gibbs, Williams, or another coach answers.

My advice is to change your topic to 'How to become a head football coach'. That would give you the option of interviewing a High School or College coach - which is going to be much much easier. Good luck.

You should call the front desk at Redskins Park. You're likely to get a friendly receptionist who will be more than happy to help you out. I did something similar in the 7th grade, and the woman who answered the phone basically made some of the assistants get on the phone with me. :D

I would change the topic of the paper from NFL head coach to NFL coach. If you shoot for one or more of the assistants, you'll likely succeed.

Where do you live? If I were you I'd show some initiative and head down to Redskins Park (call ahead and to make sure some coaches are there). This coaching staff is stocked with former college and NFL head coaches. Parking out in Ashburn may land you a quick interview with the likes of Buges or Saunders even if you can't get to Gibbs or Williams.

Where do you live? If I were you I'd show some initiative and head down to Redskins Park (call ahead and to make sure some coaches are there). This coaching staff is stocked with former college and NFL head coaches. Parking out in Ashburn may land you a quick interview with the likes of Buges or Saunders even if you can't get to Gibbs or Williams.

His profile says he lives in Ashburn, so he's right down the street. That's an excellent idea, by the way. Bottom line, one way or another, take initiative. E-mails are very, very easy to ignore.

I've got a similar project for my COMM101 class. I was debating on attempting to go to Redskins Park for an interview.

is this a project for oral communciations where u have to interview someone and write a paper and talk about their styles of talking, gestures etc. i did this last year at umd.

Archived