Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers (role in the new offense)

RedskinsSuperBowl21

I see you're new, so here's a bit of advice...

Make sure to make your thread titles a bit more descriptive bud. The mods don't like threads that are undescriptive, and the membership gets confused really easily... Like me :)

I think he will be used similar to last year, although I think he will be a little more involved on the offense, meaning he will increase in his total number of offensive plays.

The fact that he is a special teams stud limits his playing time on offense.

answer the questions next time you enter my threads please

Read the Forum Rules you agreed to before you post on our board next time. Thanks. :)

Compliance with these rules and guidelines is not optional, but a site requirement. Ignorance of the rules will not be considered a viable excuse for violations. As ExtremeSkins members, your first responsibility is to familiarize yourselves with the rules and abide by them.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic. Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

answer the questions next time you enter my threads please

Your membership life here will be short thankfully. These arent your threads, this is a community message board. Grow the F up before posting again. :rolleyes:

And by the way, :finger: :jerk: :stfu: and :loser:

This is ridiculous. I politely told him that he needed to add something else to the thread title and crap hits the fan.

It doesn't upset me, it's the rules. Period.

People wouldn't have to reference the rules if people actually read them, either.

im a redskins fan...sorry im trying to have a lil fun and ask a question...get over yourselves

:doh:

Get over yourselves? Look, man. I tried to be polite. I tried not to interrupt your thread, and I tried to give you a little advice. You weren't receptive. Whatever. That's not my problem.

I could have come in and told you what I told you in a completely disrespectful manner, but I didn't and you respond like I just pissed in your cheerios.

Archived