Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Eagles Rumor......LOL!

Number5

dude, you know what...its really hard responding to you cuz I want to believe you are knowledgable but once again you show me that you are an uber homer...prove me wrong. please.

fdarugar, I don't talk like a homer until someone confronts me as a Skins homer. Seriously, when someone tells me to be afraid and spells doom and gloom for the Eagles, I respond in kind.

I hope the Eagles get LaVar...Portis will break records.

Man if Portis does break records I hope they are the rap ones Lloyd will be making after he gets his big money from the Skins and can concentrate on his music career.

Yeah, imagine if the Eagles got a player who had 10 tackles, 1 FF, 1 INT in the playoff game against Tampa.....all while being villified by his own coaches!!!

He was the best player on field in that game.

You're going over the top again :laugh: LA had a good game, but he had a lot of company on defense that day...thank goodness. In fact LA said in postgame interview that he almost didn't catch the interception because there wasn't a Buc in the same zipcode and he was shocked to see the ball coming his way...Simms was running for his life!

I always enjoyed LA's style, but will grudgingly admit he could be a little undisciplined sometimes. If he's healthy and in game shape he can be a difference maker...no doubt.

Ah, I'm all set. I know what the most important position is on the offensive side of the ball and I know who you have playing it.

Excuse me while I sleep fine tonight.

Considering McNabbs psyche right now, you might be tossing and turning come the fall. The guy still doesn't have a number one receiver, and the offensive line is pathetic.

Be afraid.

Considering McNabbs psyche right now, you might be tossing and turning come the fall. The guy still doesn't have a number one receiver, and the offensive line is pathetic.

Be afraid.

OL is pathetic? :laugh:

Reggie Brown will be the number one. You should remember him if you watched the Eagles/Skins games last year.

fdarugar, I don't talk like a homer until someone confronts me as a Skins homer. Seriously, when someone tells me to be afraid and spells doom and gloom for the Eagles, I respond in kind.

Understandable...I just see some of your tactics aside form homerism to be purposely agitating, causing people on this board to react that way.

I want LA for one reason. Swagger. He might be a terd, but at least he walks the walk. Look at the confidence TO gave the rest of the offense in 04.

With him, Dawk, Kearse and Trotter, we'd have a fearsome looking defense....on paper at least. :laugh:

He's gives up at least one huge play every game...especially when you need him to make a play. He was in a lot of opposition teams' highlight film.

And he's really not the same player he was...the injury and time off from football takes its toll.

Reggie Brown will be the number one. You should remember him if you watched the Eagles/Skins games last year.

Brown scored on a busted coverage...

But, yeah, sure...he's your number one...go with it.

I want LA for one reason. Swagger. He might be a terd, but at least he walks the walk. Look at the confidence TO gave the rest of the offense in 04.

With him, Dawk, Kearse and Trotter, we'd have a fearsome looking defense....on paper at least. :laugh:

I understand...that's one of the reasons he was such a huge fan favorite at FedEx Field, he's a football player and entertainer at the same time.

Maybe the eagles are leery of loud mouth WR's, but Keyshawn would be a nice pick up for them.

Excellent idea for the Eagles...I'm sure he'll be inexpensive. And, you know, the Eagles can put together a contract that will keep him in line...they...did..that...with....oops...never mind.

I remember, that game very well...thank you! Reggie Brown as a number one...I don't think so. Once again, the Eagles are going to be competitive next, there is no doubt in my mind, but I highly doubt if they will have a playoff-caliber season. I do have a lot of respect for Donovan, don't get me wrong, but the man is not capable of carrying that team on his back.

You guys lost a lot last year when TO was suspended. I know he is just one player, but when he was gone, you saw the immediate impact it had on the team. You guys go into next season without a proven #1 receiver. Westbrook is good but face facts, he isn't going to be the every-down back you guys need.

The Eagles have a lot to do tyhis offseason, and they are off to a shaky start.

Excellent idea for the Eagles...I'm sure he'll be inexpensive. And, you know, the Eagles can put together a contract that will keep him in line...they...did..that...with....oops...never mind.

He adds a dependability I don't see in their WR corp.

But like I said, they are probably too gun shy of ignorant loud mouth recievers to really look at him. And knowing that, he maybe wouldn't even list them as a possibility.

totally, if the vikings dont put up to keep Burle they effectively are giving up on their passing game. He is definately their best reciever, and their only hope at a passing attack. Hakim would be an upgrade for philly over their entire recieving core, but nothing to worry about.

Ummmm....you ever heard of a guy named Troy Williamson?....top 10 pick last year?...potential stud? and a guy named Koren Robinson? I think they are pretty nice at WR if you ask me.

Ummmm....you ever heard of a guy named Troy Williamson?....top 10 pick last year?...potential stud? and a guy named Koren Robinson? I think they are pretty nice at WR if you ask me.

Troy Williamson and Koren Robinson had less than 700 yards total each had about 25 rec and 350 yards...David Pattenesque.

He's gives up at least one huge play every game...especially when you need him to make a play. He was in a lot of opposition teams' highlight film.

And he's really not the same player he was...the injury and time off from football takes its toll.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't have the time, tr1, but if you wanted I'm sure you could pull up at least 100 posts from WB about how terrible and overrated Arrington is. :laugh: But now he wants him...:rotflmao:

fd was right on point - WB is an uber homer.

Oh man, a bunch of smurf recievers with only one able to get any seperation. Stop your offense! I guess it has a chance now that Gibbs fired himself but come on man. :laugh:

If you think Lloyd can't get separation...

He may not be a burner, but he runs a great route.

As for Gibbs firing himself, I think you are continuing to troll. Continue to think he is not in control of the offense. He won't mind. Even when he hoists another lombardi.

Archived