Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd a #1 WR

cmorina69

i heard alot of u saying he could b a # 1 wr, i say yes but not over santana, lloud could b a #1 for another team but i dont think he will beat out santana anytime soon.

you're almost always going to have atleast 2WRs out on the field so it really doesnt matter who you want to call the #1 receiver. Our offense will be balanced. Some plays will be designed to get santana open, some to get lloyed open, some to get randel el open. Randel El is a clear #3, but it doesnt really matter who is #1 and #2 at this point. For all we know Randel El could end up leading all our receivers from the slot. so who are you going to name #1 then?

i feel the order of targets for brunell is a follows:

1)Santana Moss

2) Chris Cooley

2.5) Brandon lloyd

3)Antwaan Randle El

4)David Patten

and lets not forget the number #1 Redzone target is Mike Sellers!!!!

Yup...right on the money. Then Portis out of the backfield...sick!

I honestly believe there is a chance LLoyd could outperform Moss this year. I know I'll get burned, but he was on a very poor team, with a very poor QB. Santana will draw double at the beginning of the season. Lloyd is a stud, from what I've seen of him. That's why I only give him 2 years on this team without a controversy, and maybe only one. Either way, we have a dynamic passing game. Hopefully Brunell will not lock onto Santana again this year. Hell, last year he had no choice. This year, he has 4 choices! :cheers:

Pats?!?!!?

LMAO, did we forget that they have one of the quickest receivers in the league who happend to tally 133 yrds (a Super Bowl record) in Super Bowl XXXIX on his way to becoming the Superbowl MVP? :doh:

Eagles-Yes

Bears-No, they got Muhammed, maybe next year

Falcons-Yes

Niners-Yes

Chargers-No, Keenan is getting older maybe next year

Broncos-Maybe, Rod Smith has last a step

Chiefs-Yes

Jags-Maybe, Reggie Williams is a solid young player

Titans-No, they signed David Givens

Bills-No, Lee Evans is a good young player

Pats-Yes, Now that Givens is gone

I'll add the Packers and Browns into the group.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Chargers - Keenan is now past his prime and Llyod would be better than him at this point.

Jags- Reggie Williams??? The same guy that drapped to the 4th string on the Jags? He's a total bust LLyod at this time could contend with Jimmy Smith for the #1 on that team.

p.s. I was at the Monday night game that we beat Dallas.. Oh Yeah.
I'll bet you looked like this after the game: :cloud9: Too cool man.
One thing that impressed me about Lloyd.......he has ONE fumble in his CAREER....and it was recovered by his team.
Actually, Llloyd did lose his only career fumble but having only one fumble in 107 touches is still pretty good. Also, Randle El has only lost one fumble in his career. That is truely remarkable considering he returns punts, throws passes, and runs reverses (totaling nearly 500 touches).

Chargers - Keenan is now past his prime and Llyod would be better than him at this point.

Jags- Reggie Williams??? The same guy that drapped to the 4th string on the Jags? He's a total bust LLyod at this time could contend with Jimmy Smith for the #1 on that team.

That's why I said maybe NEXT YEAR regarding Keenan, if the question was who would be the best in 4 years then it would be Lloyd.

Yes the same Reggie Williams who's receptions, yards, and avg. has increased in his second year. The same Reggie Williams who struggled when Leftwich went down. If he improves the same amount then his numbers would be comparable to Lloyd's numbers last year. So at let's call it a push.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

i feel the order of targets for brunell is a follows:

1)Santana Moss

2) Chris Cooley

2.5) Brandon lloyd

3)Antwaan Randle El

4)David Patten

and lets not forget the number #1 Redzone target is Mike Sellers!!!!

I hope the order of targets for Brunnell is the urinal at half time and the toilet post game. You are probably right in which we see the amount of plays ran for though.

dont forget that he was the #1 receiver for the team that we took him from.

i think he could be #1 for

eagles, bears, falcons, 49ers, chargers?, broncos?, chiefs, jaguars, titans, bills, patriots?

this post is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. most of these teams he could not be #1 for.

Chicago has Mushin Muhammed (In 2004 he had the receiving title)

Broncos have Rod Smith (Pro Bowler)

Jags have Jimmy Smith (Old but makes great catches when hes healthy)

Bills have Eric Moulds

Patriots have Deion Branch (Super Bowl MVP)

Chargers have Keenan McCardell

Archived