Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd a #1 WR

cmorina69

i heard alot of u saying he could b a # 1 wr, i say yes but not over santana, lloud could b a #1 for another team but i dont think he will beat out santana anytime soon.

Thats a nice opinion, too bad it has no merit or facts to back it up.

Show me one stat that back up your thought process?

He's a #2 at best and was brought to DC for that role.

i feel the order of targets for brunell is a follows:

1)Santana Moss

2) Chris Cooley

2.5) Brandon lloyd

3)Antwaan Randle El

4)David Patten

and lets not forget the number #1 Redzone target is Mike Sellers!!!!

I agree with your order...

I just hope there are enough balls to go around... don't forget we have CP too...

No way he is the #1. Santana has got that spot, but LLoyd will probably have #1 numbers. I would say Moss and LLoyd both will have 1000 yard receiving seasons. Randel El will produce well over 1000 total yards. (rushing, receiving, PR, KR). Patten and Thrash will be special formation receivers, but both are very solid WR's in my opinion. I love our new offense already, and you can't forget about Cooley. I bet he has a great season because he won't have as much pressure on him with the addition of Lloyd and Randel El. Also Fauria is primarily a blocking TE, which will help a lot too. Royal was more of a pass catcher while he was here. Cooley will catch the passes and Fauria will throw the nasty blocks. Great plan from the Greatest Coach ever.

1)Santana Moss

2) Chris Cooley

2.5) Brandon lloyd

3)Antwaan Randle El

4)David Patten

I don't agree with Cooley being #2. Cooley is a great H Back. He is not the elite type of TE a lot of the league possesses. I think many of his catches are check downs and creative packages to get him the ball via element of surprise. His TD's the classic playaction slip out pattern. Dont' get me wrong he is very valuable with his versatility but not a #2 option. As Philly, Tampa, and Seattle proved, once the element of surprise is gone and teams became aware of him, he was non-existant.

eagles, bears, falcons, 49ers, chargers?, broncos?, chiefs, jaguars, titans, bills, patriots?

Eagles-Yes

Bears-No, they got Muhammed, maybe next year

Falcons-Yes

Niners-Yes

Chargers-No, Keenan is getting older maybe next year

Broncos-Maybe, Rod Smith has last a step

Chiefs-Yes

Jags-Maybe, Reggie Williams is a solid young player

Titans-No, they signed David Givens

Bills-No, Lee Evans is a good young player

Pats-Yes, Now that Givens is gone

I'll add the Packers and Browns into the group.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

1)Santana Moss

2) Chris Cooley

2.5) Brandon lloyd

3)Antwaan Randle El

4)David Patten

nice order i cant wait to burn every team on the deep ball its going to be a hell of a year for those 30+ yarders

Titans-No, they signed David Givens

Pats-Yes, Now that Givens is gone

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Why would anyone consider David Givens a #1 receiver?

As for Lloyd, I don't know if he can be a #1 but he certainly has the physical tools. Whether he has the mental part of the game to be a #1 is TBD. The nice thing is he doesn't have to be here.

I love all the comments that I have been reading here. I live in Shreveport, La. which is about 180 miles east of Dallas. I am, and have always been a die-hard Redskins fan. The Cowboy fans, which by the way are many, are scared. I can tell it by the way they have been talking about the Redskin signings. It's good to

be a REDSKINS FAN. JUST WAIT COWBOYS!!!!!

p.s. I was at the Monday night game that we beat Dallas.. Oh Yeah.

Archived