Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which free agent is going to have the biggest impact in 06 season...

az1041

My vote goes to lloyd because he gives us that big play ability along with moss big play ability. We can strike deep on anybody with these and if they are worried about the pass alot then they put less people in the box for Clinton portis and he will be able to destroy run defenses all year.

My vote is Andre Carter. He will have the biggest impact because it is something we were missing so much last season. The ability to get a pass rush with rushing 4 and not having to blitz is going to give Gregg Williams so many options on defense. I expect a big year (10-12 sacks) for Carter.

He also said in his press conference today that him and Greg Blache hit it off and got along really well and that was a big reason for him chosing Washington over Denver.

I totally agree with you. Hopefully we will not have to bring so many guys to get pressure and that will help the secondary out and alleviate the amount of complete passes, especially medium to long passes. So, I would have to say Carter.

Furthermore, sure you could argue that ARE and Lloyd will probably impact the game by taking some pressure from Moss eventually because defenses are still going to have play Moss tight because he is proven, but Carter will have more of an impact from week one. :2cents:

Archived