Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which free agent is going to have the biggest impact in 06 season...

az1041

My vote is Andre Carter. He will have the biggest impact because it is something we were missing so much last season. The ability to get a pass rush with rushing 4 and not having to blitz is going to give Gregg Williams so many options on defense. I expect a big year (10-12 sacks) for Carter.

He also said in his press conference today that him and Greg Blache hit it off and got along really well and that was a big reason for him chosing Washington over Denver.

I believe Mark Brunell and Clinton Portis will have the biggest impact next season... I know this isn't quite the question asked in this thread...

But, with the new additions... MB and CP will benifit the most!!! The other Redskin player to have a Big Year will be........ are you ready................ Mr. Santana Moss!!!

These 3 studs will be better than last year with their new team mates!!!

Hail to the Redskins!!!

I think lloyd will. He has show some incredible talent and i think his addition will spread defenses more than any other. Archuleta is a beast and Carter as a passrushing DE will help a ton but Williams will get a top 10 defense with almost anyone playing for him. Lloyds talent especially under our coaching staff and on a team where he can get a lot of attention will make him have the biggest impact. I cant wait to watch our Offense next year and i havent felt that way about our O in a long time

For the best FA Pickup it's a close call as Lloyd will become our posession receiver we have needed but I would have to say overall Carter will be the best FA we have picked up this year. He will provide the pass rush our defence has been missing for the last 2 years.

I will say the best FA move we have made this year is getting rid of Arrington & his poor attitude. It was such a change to listed to the press confrence for the new guys & them talking about their respect for the coaches & team mates. Such a pleasent change from Arrington's me first attitude.

My vote is Andre Carter.

You are 100% correct. He will make the entire defense better. We will not have to blitz as much and you will see other guys getting more sacks all of sudden. The Redskins will be the top defense in the NFC. And they will be in the top 3 in the NFL. They will not be the top Defense because of all the garbage yards teams will get at the end of the game when we are up by 21 going into the 4th quarter. Oh did I forget to mention we will have the #1 offense in the NFC as well.

Carter. He's playing with a chip on his shoulder. I think he'll make a big splash to show that he wants to be on the D-line, not standing up at OLB like San Fran had him doing. That's one of my favorite things about our off season acquisitions:

Portis came in and proved he's not a product of Denver's system.

Moss came in last year to prove he was a better WR than the Jets had made him out to be.

Lloyd, Carter, and Archuleta will all show the NFL what they can do in the right environment.

Words can't describe how excited I am for preseason.

I was also going to say Carter and then I saw this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gn59E361XB4&search=brandon%20lloyd

My fellow skin brothers after seeing this video all I can say is lloyd and Moss might be as good as a pair of WRs in the league. Question now is can Brunell deliver the goods. Or more to the point can the OL protect Brunell enough to allow him to deliver the goods. Because if they do these two WRs could easily have 2500 receiving between them.

Archived