Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Good Sports Bars in Portland, Ore?

TGateNGDad

Portland has the highest number of strip clubs per capita of any US city.

They're like 7-11's out there, I'm serious.

Also, to avoid embarassment, remember that it is illegal for you to pump your own gas in Oregon.

I didn't go to any sports bars when I was there... but there are some good restaurants and microbrews there. Have fun!

Portland has the highest number of strip clubs per capita of any US city.

They're like 7-11's out there, I'm serious.

Also, to avoid embarassment, remember that it is illegal for you to pump your own gas in Oregon.

Upon actually reading... that sounds a little funny. :)

really? i would have never guessed that. wonder why? :whoknows:

Same thing I asked the guy who wrestled away the gas nozzle from me and acted like I just kicked his puppy.

He didn't know.

But it's full service only. Which is really awkward, especially if you want to run inside and get something. How does that work exactly? Do you pay the attendent seperately for the gas, and buy what you need inside? Or do you buy it all at once inside? Or can you even pay for gas inside? Does the pump attendent take credit cards? And can I swipe my own credit card at the pump, or is that illegal too? :doh: :doh:

Not to mention, I feel really guilty just sitting there while some guy is pumping gas. I feel like I need to be doing something.

Full service sucks. :2cents:

(I'm in New Jersey right now... same thing here)

Same thing I asked the guy who wrestled away the gas nozzle from me and acted like I just kicked his puppy.

He didn't know.

But it's full service only. Which is really awkward, especially if you want to run inside and get something. How does that work exactly? Do you pay the attendent seperately for the gas, and buy what you need inside? Or do you buy it all at once inside? Or can you even pay for gas inside? Does the pump attendent take credit cards? And can I swipe my own credit card at the pump, or is that illegal too? :doh: :doh:

Not to mention, I feel really guilty just sitting there while some guy is pumping gas. I feel like I need to be doing something.

Full service sucks. :2cents:

(I'm in New Jersey right now... same thing here)

:laugh: And avoid am/pm for that reason...Very confusing where/who to pay. They used to charge extra for using a card...Dumb.

Great place if you like beer...Brewpubs abound, but maybe not as many as strip clubs :laugh:

This is where local sports radio hangs out...

http://www.cheerfulgrills.com/

:laugh: And avoid am/pm for that reason...Very confusing where/who to pay. They used to charge extra for using a card...Dumb.

Great place if you like beer...Brewpubs abound, but maybe not as many as strip clubs :laugh:

This is where local sports radio hangs out...

http://www.cheerfulgrills.com/

Just don't count on spanish O to meet up with you for a beer (or a playoff game)

while in Portland :laugh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137453

Archived