Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate Grudgematch

LD0506

Think someone should organize a big face to face deathmatch to settle the running feuds? We could see a Halter vs. Unsonny headliner, Huly vs Blondie as the undercard, maybe Bubba could do ten minutes of standup on Westbrook36 for intermission entertainment and the championship belt would have the koozie as the centerpiece..... what about it, think it would fly? We could let DS have the licensing rights and see what he could do with the PPV or DVD markets and put the $$ back into FA acquisitions

Think someone should organize a big face to face deathmatch to settle the running feuds? We could see a Halter vs. Unsonny headliner, Huly vs Blondie as the undercard, maybe Bubba could do ten minutes of standup on Westbrook36 for intermission entertainment and the championship belt would have the koozie as the centerpiece..... what about it, think it would fly? We could let DS have the licensing rights and see what he could do with the PPV or DVD markets and put the $$ back into FA acquisitions

Undercard?

I don't like to be under!!!

I want to be on top!!!

Blondie

Maybe we should consider a separate match for the ladies so they don't feel slighted with an undercard.... just think of the promo opportunities.....

We are the main event! We look better than any of you do in a bikini! :laugh:

Maybe we should consider a separate match for the ladies so they don't feel slighted with an undercard.... just think of the promo opportunities.....

CLAWS!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Priceless!!

We are the main event! We look better than any of you do in a bikini! :laugh:

I have seen me in a bikini. Trust me........they might look better. ;)

:munchout:

bikini's....this is getting interesting. As long as we aren't talking about Halter and unsonny.

Unsonny and halter in bikinis? Ewwww :thud:

:laugh:

Blondie

Archived