Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know when the Xbox 360 shortage will end?

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

Because I've been looking for a premium system since they were released. I understand that there are some places that currently have core systems, but does anybody have any idea when the next shipment of premium systems gonna happen?

Guest sith lord
It will continue as long as the can - that way they can justify the ridiculously high price.

Microsoft did this last time with the original XBOX.

I suspect without any real competition - PS3 being delayed - it will last until at least then.

That can't be smart business. Shouldn't they take full advantage of the PS3 delay?

It will continue as long as the can - that way they can justify the ridiculously high price.

Microsoft did this last time with the original XBOX.

I suspect without any real competition - PS3 being delayed - it will last until at least then.

Given the hardware specification, I don't think you can argue the price is unfair. You would pay a lot more for a gaming PC with equivalent performance.

Because I've been looking for a premium system since they were released. I understand that there are some places that currently have core systems, but does anybody have any idea when the next shipment of premium systems gonna happen?

Have a chat with the guys at your local Best Buy. They know at least a week or more when they will be in stock.

I picked up my premium system at the beginning of January just by being there at the right time.

The HD graphics combined with the enhanced Live system with free downloadable playable demos make it a great purchase.

Right now, their taking less than what people value it at. Of course, its risky to just jack up prices because they may set it above that value, killing profit. Also, generating excitement can prove very profitable.

Archived