Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network: Ty Law to GB or WSH

21KillzCowboys

Whoa gang. Timeout.......

Think about this a second : Adam Schefter reports....

Now, what exactly has he gotten right concerning the Skins this offseason??

Yeah, seriously.

TheDane from Extremeskins.com News reports that Ty Law ain't signing with the Redskins, and if he does, TheDane will wear women's underpants on his head and sing Copa Cabana.

yikes, ok let me calm down. It seems more like speculation than anything. Giving the fact that we've made a splash so far. I would absolutely love to have him here, but not for the type of money that he demanded last yr.

correct. i think every agent is gonna mentionthe skins this off season

Yeah, seriously.

TheDane from Extremeskins.com News reports that Ty Law ain't signing with the Redskins, and if he does, TheDane will wear women's underpants on his head and sing Copa Cabana.

On the extremely outside chance that this signing actually happens, where will you be posting the video of your rendition of Copa Cabana?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He signed with the Jets for 1 year last year because he was coming off of an injury and wanted to establish himself as healthy. Well, he made the Pro Bowl and is now looking for a big contract. He does not want a 1 or 2 year deal at the "right" price

I don't see any way Ty Law would come here. Those of you who want this guy to play nickel are crazy. He was a pro bowler last year with the Jets. Over the time span of the last five seasons Ty Law has been the best corner in the NFL. Why in the hell would he play nickel?????

IMHO, this stinks like just another example of unethical journalism.

Seems obvious to me that alot of these "rumor" stories are fueled by agents i.e. "unnamed sources" using so-called journalists as tools to try and drive up the value of their clients.

Ty Law a 'Skin? Totally out of left field and doesn't make sense - Prolly Agent trying to play the "'Skins are big spenders" card :2cents:

It's a smoke screen it's not going to happen folks besides Ty's getting kind of long in the tooth if he was a free agent i say about three or fours years ago . I would say hell yeah let's get him. Do not get me wrong he can still play , He is still a ball hawk but he's getting up there in age. I just do not see the Skins putting out this type of money for a player that is coming to the end of his career unless we can get him cheap other than that I would have to say no.

This sounds like Law's agent posturing. Of course he'll throw us into the mix, we are known spenders. It's a good ploy to drive up Law's value and, perhaps, get Green Bay to offer a bit more.

VERY good point. If I was an agent and a team was not offering my player enough money, I'd just say..."Guess I'll take (player X) to Washington!"

I feel so blessed we have an owner willing to spend the cash!

Some teams are so cheap they make the player pay for the air fare and a cab. lol

He signed with the Jets for 1 year last year because he was coming off of an injury and wanted to establish himself as healthy. Well, he made the Pro Bowl and is now looking for a big contract. He does not want a 1 or 2 year deal at the "right" price

Agreed. I want somebody more low-keyed. Everyone we have so far is mellow, citing Gibbs and the organization as reasons for being here.

Law, on the other hand, would just further the perception that we're trying to buy the Super Bowl, and it would be the first actual pickup that would make me think they were right.

I don't doubt his skill. Just his motive, if he indeed picked us over GB.

Archived