Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Clark Memorial Thread

GhostOfLamontHollinquest

I liked Ryan, he had alot of heart...but apperently the Steelers fans are presumably better than us cuz of their "terrible towel"...that comment dissappointed me. I have no gripe with players that leave the organization but when you go out on a limb and say that their fanbase is better than ours when you havent even played a game with them...it says alot about Clark and his feelings toward us. Clark can take his terrible towel and...

Most memorable play for Clark was most Skins fans wanting him to stay and being upset w/ the coaches for letting him leave, and then him stabbing us all in the back, for no reason whatsoever, by saying Steeler fans are better than us. Good riddance. No sympathy or sadness here. Have fun getting run over and beat in coverage over there. (you can use your "terible towel" to wipe your tears over the Redskins dumping you)

I liked Ryan, he had alot of heart...but apperently the Steelers fans are presumably better than us cuz of their "terrible towel"...that comment dissappointed me. I have no gripe with players that leave the organization but when you go out on a limb and say that their fanbase is better than ours when you havent even played a game with them...it says alot about Clark and his feelings toward us. Clark can take his terrible towel and...

Exactly. Just as I was about to wish him good luck and farewell, he has to pull out that BS comment. What is it based on? Have 90,000 Steeler fans cheered his game-sealing play, or something?

Dont much care what he had to say about the fans In Pitts. being better than us

What a backslap towards the SKINS and Fans. He was lucky to start here anyway. He would've hardly played if Bowen didn't get injured. I think he should thank his lucky stars that he got the chance to play and now moves on to a lucrative contract. He was really close to not being in the league at all.

Steelers fans can't hold a candle to us.:logo:

People are acting like it is ridiculous for the guy to show support for his new team and their fanbase. Thats nothing new. If I was him I would be bitter about signing AA too, he could have said much worse things, made it personal. He established himself as a starter but was still deemed expendable. He loved playing in DC but we didnt want to keep him bad enough, thats it. AA is an upgrade, so lets move on.

My favorite play was the lick he put on Toomer in the Giants game in DC along the sideline. Sure, he got flagged for leading with his helmet, but that was a nasty hit and should have been on jacked-up anyway.

The only thing I am really worried about is how this will effect Sean Taylor. Clark was his best friend on the team, I believe, I am pretty sure ST is NOT happy about this move. Lets hope it doesn't mess with the chemistry.

i was a little upset on yesterday. But i'm not shedding a tear for the guy. We have someone better (AA) and makes more plays. RC you were an average player here with us, but apparently you love your greener pastures, don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'.

Peace!

"I was with a team with a great fan base and now I am with a team with an even better one that follows us around and supports the team." - Ryan Clark

So he feels that the Steelers are better fans than us? That's cool. I feel that AA is a better safety than he is so I guess that makes it better.

Ryan Clark was a real Redskin and I hate too see him leave.

Especially when they talk about core guys so much and then when his contract is up they decide to bring in Archuletta instead.

-Clark even called back one last time after he got his offer from the Steelers to see if the Redskins wanted to match. (shows how much he wanted to stay here)

People shouldn't take those comments he made the wrong way he's probably just mad about the way he was treated which is understandable.

I may be all alone on this one but I would rather have Clark over Archuleta. Clark wanted to be here, played his ass off, hit hard. Plus...he is a whole lot cheaper.

Then again it seems like every move Gibbs has made so far has turned to gold, so why question him right???

Just a Clark fan, recently bought a nice signed 8x10 of his pic against the Eagles on Sunday night. Guess I wont be using that now...

I may be all alone on this one but I would rather have Clark over Archuleta. Clark wanted to be here, played his ass off, hit hard. Plus...he is a whole lot cheaper.

Then again it seems like every move Gibbs has made so far has turned to gold, so why question him right???

Just a Clark fan, recently bought a nice signed 8x10 of his pic against the Eagles on Sunday night. Guess I wont be using that now...

I'm with you, Clark wanted to be a Redskin...

Archived