Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com Audio -- Erin unwrapped. Larry confused.

Art

I'm sorry but the person who made a comment about the Giants owner dying in their question is a tool...

Seriously. But I dont think that was meant to be read on the air. They got to catch that stuff before the read it on a live webcast.

I keep hearing about this question, but no one has actually posted what it was. What was the question Larry read about the Giant's owner dying?

The questions was "can the skins go 6-0 in the NFC East? (Here's where Larry should have stopped reading) "The skins went 5-1 this year and it should have been 6-0 but the Giants' owner died and gave them extra motivation."

The questions was "can the skins go 6-0 in the NFC East? (Here's where Larry should have stopped reading) "The skins went 5-1 this year and it should have been 6-0 but the Giants' owner died and gave them extra motivation."

Oh, gotcha. Thanks.

Yeah, that last part was unnecessary.

Was this an audio or video telecast? Is it archived on the Skins' site?

Oh, gotcha. Thanks.

Yeah, that last part was unnecessary.

Was this an audio or video telecast? Is it archived on the Skins' site?

It was a video telecast. They will archive the Gibbs and Carter interview but I doubt these questions will.

Justice has not been served. You are correct.

yeah, see, thats the picture that I saw, so I was wondering what the heck everyone was talking about. She looks a lot better then that picture shows. Though if someone did not watch the video broadcast, you have to watch it for that awkward moment. That was hilarious.

Erin is definately hot : )....they need to just do video segments with her do the news around the NFL and then they could go back to the audio broadcast. Have you ever been the Pacific Northwest Erin? You'd love it....

I am still shocked nobody has a better picture. Maybe shes just a figment of all your imaginations.

I am still shocked nobody has a better picture. Maybe shes just a figment of all your imaginations.

Nah, she's younger than the pic makes her look, in her mid-twenties, I think.

She looked a quite a bit younger and hotter on Redskins tv earlier and during the Lavar thing.

Does that link say she went to Mt. Desales? That's pretty neat, if so.

I'm actually not sure she's the same person from those links or not, but she is from Ohio, and around the right age I think, and has a younger sister.

I have a feeling that she is the person mentioned in at least some of them.

Archived