Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How surprised would you be if.....

akorn22

How surprised would you be if..............

a.)The Redskins don;t make the playoffs

b.)The Redskins don;t make the NFC Championship

c.)The Redskins don;t win the division

d.)The Redskins don;t make the SB

e.)The Redskins don;t win the SB

(and why)

a.)EXTREMELY surprised

b.)very surprised

c.)EXTREMELY surprised

d.)pretty surprised

e.)not too surprised

We have the players we need. We have high profile players and we have the coaches to make it all work. Our coaches could get max production out of all our players. YOu all know our coaching staff is working their asses off getting this system together. All these players might have to work with the team for at least a year be4 a SB amounts

(and why)

a. wont happen

b. shocked

c. could be unlucky and get a wild card but still gonan end up in the super bowl

d. speechless

e. become a recluse

None of these would surprise me at all. That's a lot of new players to fold into the mix and chemistry could be a big deal. Not to mention I have no faith in Brunell to lead this team to a Super Bowl. And there's always injuries that can screw up a season. Add the fact that the NFC East is looking like the best division in the NFC and all of your scenarios are just as likely as the next.

The only thing that would be completely shocking is the Redskins finishing below .500...

a.)The Redskins don;t make the playoffs - VERY surprised

b.)The Redskins don;t make the NFC Championship - somewhat surprised

c.)The Redskins don;t win the division - somewhat surprised (division's gonna be tough)

d.)The Redskins don;t make the SB - Not too surprised...

e.)The Redskins don;t win the SB - IF they make it to the Super Bowl, then I will be HUGELY surprised if they don't win it.

Not surprised at all!

Listen, this is all good and fun to win in March (we are the undisputed champs!), but these guys all have egos. I worry about when (not if; when) one of our WR's complains about not getting enough touches. I worry about the inevitable QB controversy. I worry that adding all these new guys will ruin our team chemistry.

Last years offseason we were relatively quiet. This year, it reminds me of the Dan Snyder of old. I realize that these are young guys, not at te end of their careers, like the 2000 debacle. But it scares me nonetheless!

So, I would not be surprised at all.

Having said that, I obviously hope everything works out and we win the SB. But I do have my doubts.

(and why)

a) catatonic, offense and defense too powerful

B) very surprised, Gibbs doesn't lose very often in postseason, especially not w/ this much talent

c) suicidal, our team is better than any others in the division, by far

d) surprised, I have high expectations, as does everyone else

e) manic depressive, we got that far, and couldn't close it out, no way that happens

None of these would surprise me at all. That's a lot of new players to fold into the mix and chemistry could be a big deal. Not to mention I have no faith in Brunell to lead this team to a Super Bowl. And there's always injuries that can screw up a season. Add the fact that the NFC East is looking like the best division in the NFC and all of your scenarios are just as likely as the next.

The only thing that would be completely shocking is the Redskins finishing below .500...

I have to agree with this statement.....don't forget there is a new coach ( Al Saunders ) calling the plays....New plays

:dallasuck

Duck brutha, you're gonna get ripped for that. Honest, well supported anti Redskin statements are not welcome in the stadium. J/K

The only area I disagree with you on is Brunnell. I think he COULD lead us to the SB and even win it. The O line is the key. If they stay healthy, play well and get some depth added you will see Brunnell play with more confidence. The X factor this season is going to be whether or not we can maximize those new weapons.

Let's just shoot for a winning record and see what happens from there!!

Bingo. I know we like to downplay the moves that the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles make but all three have one thing in common and that is they are well coached. We could have a better team next year and still miss the playoffs just because the division is so tough.

The moves the Skins have made so far appear to have addessed a lot of their weaknesses from last year but until we get on the field we don't know how it is going to play out. I'm sure the Jets, Falcons, Rams, Chargers, Vikings, Packers and Eagles all thought they were headed back to the playoffs at this time last year as well.

I'm going to focus on week 1 and take it from there.

The NFC is going to be atrocious next year from what I can tell.

So, I will be shocked if the Skins don't make the playoffs.

Unless the Giants get hot and the Skins have injuries, they should win the division.

There is no reason they can't get to the title game.

The title game is a crap shoot.

Right now, I would say Generic AFC team is a 7.5 point favorite over generic NFC team in the Super Bowl.

Not surprised at all!

Listen, this is all good and fun to win in March (we are the undisputed champs!), but these guys all have egos. I worry about when (not if; when) one of our WR's complains about not getting enough touches. I worry about the inevitable QB controversy. I worry that adding all these new guys will ruin our team chemistry.

Last years offseason we were relatively quiet. This year, it reminds me of the Dan Snyder of old. I realize that these are young guys, not at te end of their careers, like the 2000 debacle. But it scares me nonetheless!

So, I would not be surprised at all.

Having said that, I obviously hope everything works out and we win the SB. But I do have my doubts.

I understand where your coming from, however, I agree to disagree, to an extent.

First, the only time you see recievers complain about not getting enough touches is usually when their team is losing. Furthermore, its not like Lloyd or Randel El are used to getting a ton of catches week in and week out so I really dont see this being an issue.

Second, I honestly dont see much of a QB controversy. Its us on EXTREMESKINS who create this garbage. So long as Brunell stays healthy, he's our QB. By the time that happens (an injury to Brunell), I have faith that our coaching staff will know damn well whether Campbell is ready or not.

Lastly, chemistry is the last thing Im concerned about on this team. JG says it all the time. They scout the man before they scout his talents. Lloyd for example, played high school ball with Ledell Betts. JG talked with Betts at length about the character of Lloyd and they went from there. Again, just a small example of the little things that we do differently compared to other teams when approaching any athlete to join our organization. Watching all these guys pressers, I was impressed. Archuleta has major ties to Lovie Smith, who was very interested in ARCH, but still he chose to come to the skins. Randel El. Home town Chicago, also pursued by the bears, chose to come to Washington. All these guys are stand up, JG type of guys. JG understands this chemistry thing, he builds football teams based on it.

All that being said, I think our chances are as good as any teams chances of going all the way. And I think we will, IF WE CAN STAY HEALTHY. There is no reason why we shouldnt have a top 5 offense AND a top 5 defense, and we all know what that usually equals. Still, we do play in the toughest division in football, IMHO. And you guys better not take your eyes off of the Arizona Cardinals, up until now Ive been bitter about them leaving the NFC EAST, not anymore!

I LOVE OUR CHANCES THIS YEAR. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! IF YOU REFUSE, WE'LL JUST RUN THE SCORE UP ON YO @SS...:cheers:

(and why)

not too much, as the qb situation still lingers... its the most important part of the team.

(and why)

a) suicide

B) I'll turn down sex with the wife

c) killing spree

d) punch a Cowpie's fan

e) kick a Cowpie's fan in the groin

translation