Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Latest Skins Hating From Len Tubass O'Jelly

The Sisko

I did a search and didn't see this so cut me some slack if it's already been posted.

I was driving home earlier today and heard Len Tubass O'Jelly on XM. He was talking about F.A. and the Skins signings. Needless to say he was less than impressed with our F.A. signings and said things like we overpaid for a slot WR in ARE, and a SS in Archuletta that can't cover.

However that wasn't the interesting part. I mean, we've all come to expect that kind of thing from his lardness. What I found amusing about the whole thing was that he prefaced these comments by saying (to paraphrase) I know it's not going to be popular but I don't care what all the Skins fans have to say about me "on their little message board". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fat loser.

I did a search and didn't see this so cut me some slack if it's already been posted.

I was driving home earlier today and heard Len Tubass O'Jelly on XM. He was talking about F.A. and the Skins signings. Needless to say he was less than impressed with our F.A. signings and said things like we overpaid for a slot WR in ARE, and a SS in Archuletta that can't cover.

However that wasn't the interesting part. I mean, we've all come to expect that kind of thing from his lardness. What I found amusing about the whole thing was that he prefaced these comments by saying (to paraphrase) I know it's not going to be popular but I don't care what all the Skins fans have to say about me "on their little message board". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fat loser.

Obviously shows that he does care...what an idiot.

Fat loser.

Hmmm, so Lenny is a troll both literally and figuratively....come on out Lenny wherever you are. :laugh:

WOW. I knew we got to the media somewhat, but that's just pathetic. Man. A nation-wide journalist that is worried about a "little messageboard". Sometimes I think I feel more sorry for the man than I do hate him. Particularly after reading about the Art vs Fatsquerelli Thread (that's not really the title, btw).

LOL!! That means he actually spends time during the day looking for things written about him on this board. He says he doesn't care but doesn't the fact that he reads off of this board clearly state that he does? "little message board." lol. This message board has more credibility than you Lard O'.

What is he, the Wicked Witch of the West? "I'll get you, and your little board too!"

This is hilarious. We are so inside Fatty's head its not even funny. We own him. He writes those little pathetic jabs in his column, knowing they have no substance, knowing we'll tear them apart, but he can't help himself. He digs himself a bigger and bigger hole, growing more and more delusional, all in an attempt to defend his indefensible, irrational stance against the current front office and ownership.

Hey there Lenny. We can't wait to see the drivel you come up with next. Here's a shovel, keep digging.

Archived