Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn ramsay 7th round pick

Eagle091

And if he's let go for a 7th, that just shows the class of Gibbs in that he won't keep him here if he doesn't want to be here. There's no doubt in my mind that if Ramsey wanted to be here and was content being on the bench, he'd still be on the team.

And if he's let go for a 7th, that just shows the class of Gibbs in that he won't keep him here if he doesn't want to be here. There's no doubt in my mind that if Ramsey wanted to be here and was content being on the bench, he'd still be on the team.

Yeah, well I'm not buying.

It's not class of Gibbs, it's lack of a GM making the right moves. It's a mistake to lose so much value for a QB who has that many starts under his belt. Ramsey's still pretty good.

Ok don't buy it.

The Vikings traded Culpepper for a friggen 2nd round pick in 2007. That's the rough equivalent of a 3rd. Culpepper has been to multiple pro-bowls and has been a consistent starter for quite a while now. In fact 2 years ago, he could very well have been the MVP were it not for Manning breaking the TD record.

A 7th round pick wouldn't make me happy but for the sake of Ramsey, a guy who by all accounts took his benching as good as I've ever seen anybody take it, if that's what he wants and that's all the 'Skins can get then so be it.

They may not have a choice.

They just may have to take that 7th instead of flat out releasing him.

With Collins aboard now, theres no way Ramsey is in DC in 2006.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team keep him.... and release Collins before opening day.

If the Redskins are serious about Super Bowl aspirations... having this situation this year (with the same 3 QBs) might not be a bad idea. Then, after the year, Ramsey can leave via free agency.

Archived