Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Post

Manning2Plax4six

hey first post and yes im a giants fan. I dont hate the redskins with a mad passion so dont get on me about that. I'm alno not here to gloat or anything im strickly here to talk football. Im 14 but dont think i dont know football. I probly know just about as much as you guys do so yea. Anyway my main question is how did lavar arrington look when he was playing with you guys, i dont watch many skins games so i was just wondering>

He should be a complete beast next year...I predicted pro-bowl for him next season because I feel he is going to lower his playing weight and be much faster...unfortunately that wont be for the skins. He doesn't really watch what he says he can be contradictory at times, but on the field he will perform

hey first post and yes im a giants fan. I dont hate the redskins with a mad passion so dont get on me about that. I'm alno not here to gloat or anything im strickly here to talk football. Im 14 but dont think i dont know football. I probly know just about as much as you guys do so yea. Anyway my main question is how did lavar arrington look when he was playing with you guys, i dont watch many skins games so i was just wondering>

He was great prior to the injury. After that he either lost a step or his timing but he's still definitely a player. Wish he didn't have to go

After the injury LA lost a little bit of his physical ability. For every big tackle you got from him, you were guaranteed two big misses. He was explosive and very emotional, and good w/ the fans. This led a lot of people to ignore the fact that he misses assignments, freelances way too much, and refuses to fit into a defensive scheme. He has battled w/ every defensive coordinator brought in. Our coaching staff kept it quiet, but he does have a "me-first" attitude. As long as that attitude is satisfied, he can be an impact player. You have to have a really good team built around him, as he is as much a liability as he is an impact player. He is TO, but to a lesser extreme. JMO though.

The guy is a beast...if he can play HIS game. If you let him off the leash and allow him to run around, guarding the defense like a junkyard dog, he's an animal. It has been said many times that he is Uncoachable. hes strong, fast and he can HIT, but mentally, he has always been the center of the defense, and its going to hurt him. He isnt very open minded and he doesnt change his game. I hated to see him go and i hope the best for the guy. He's worth the money that any team would pay him, as long as he's healthy, and he gets along with the team and staff.

When attempting to tackle Tiki Barber he occasionally looked like he had been going head up with me on a Jagr bottle out iin the parking lot before the game but Tiki will do that to nearly anyone. Aside from that, he is surely one of the most explosive and dynamic athletes of this or any era. Here is a partial list of guys he has done severe damage to on clean hits.

Troy Aikman

Steve McNair

Kordell Stewart - probably the most devastating but it was in a preseason game

Brett Farve

Alex Smith

and a clean KO of Shaun Alexander in the playoffs - a fitting way to end his time here.

A flawed, but legendary talent.

...but dont think i dont know football...

dont think you dont know football, translates into do think you do know football. so since your a giants fan its safe to consider your knowledge of football is do do. :silly:

:gaintsuck

now before the grammar nazi's or the grammar nazi haters attack me, Im not attacking his grammar solely just using it to make a funny to raz the enemy.

Cool cool, man. Everyone is welcome here. Just don't be a troll :troll: , and always use the SEARCH function be for posting a thread. And oh yea you said you were 14, but your age says you are 24. You might want to fix that. :)

I don't think we'll get LaVar. I think he wants too much money, to the point where the Giants can't afford it and it's been rumored the coaching staff doesn't want him because he wouldn't be a good fit in our defensive scheme.

When attempting to tackle Tiki Barber he occasionally looked like he had been going head up with me on a Jagr bottle out iin the parking lot before the game but Tiki will do that to nearly anyone. Aside from that, he is surely one of the most explosive and dynamic athletes of this or any era. Here is a partial list of guys he has done severe damage to on clean hits.

Troy Aikman

Steve McNair

Kordell Stewart - probably the most devastating but it was in a preseason game

Brett Farve

Alex Smith

and a clean KO of Shaun Alexander in the playoffs - a fitting way to end his time here.

A flawed, but legendary talent.

I think you're exaggerating the hit on Alexander. It really wasn't anything spectacular ... kind of like Dale Earnhardt's crash -- didn't look bad, just a freaky injury kind of thing

I think you're exaggerating the hit on Alexander. It really wasn't anything spectacular ... kind of like Dale Earnhardt's crash -- didn't look bad, just a freaky injury kind of thing

It was exactly as I described it...a clean KO caused when alexander dove towards the line of scrimmage and was met by LA. I'll try to find the one replay where you can clearly see the contact.

BTW, whats up with the morbid Earnhardt reference? That's a bit strong, isn't it?

Archived