Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eskin saying Eagles done in FA until June

jpgirth

Let's have a thread soley to regurgitate the "Eagles are cheap" and bash the Eagles to get a rise out of Eagles fans then call the Eagles fans who respond trolls or say they are displaying trollish behavior.

Man, was it great when you kept on regurgitating that same nonsense about the Skins being screwed with or without the CBA extension...remember that? Seems as if you can dish it out but you cant take it.

With all due respect to my fellow Redskins fans, you can't have it both ways. If you think the guy doesn't know anything due to his comments about how we have not improved, then why does his comments on the Eagles all of a sudden hold weight?

The guy is a complete moron, which means he doesn't know what he is talking about, even when it comes to the Eagles. I hate the Eagles as much as any Redskins fan, but this douche doesn't know what he is talking about, and all of you laughing at the Eagles due to his comments are just making asses out of yourself.

Man, was it great when you kept on regurgitating that same nonsense about the Skins being screwed with or without the CBA extension...remember that? Seems as if you can dish it out but you cant take it.

I was talking about the CBA in general. I only responded to Skins type matters when someone specifically asked me what I thought.

Perhaps they are waiting till the June 1rst cuts to bring in another Dorsey Levens type player to bolster thier squad.

Yea, Eskin sounds like a jerk, but if it's a chance to bash the Eagles on the Redskins board who cares. This is a Redskin board right?

Done? Did they ever start? :laugh:

I guess a #2 TE and an aging, oft-injured DE who had 3.5 sacks last year is quite a haul for the Eagles FO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, I thought with all that cap space, they would have done something.

Hey, lay off the Eagle fans...they're a bit in shock right now. Everything they've said about Lurie not being cheap is biting them in the ass right now.

Show a little mercy.

yawn....

tell ya what tr1, let's make a wager. Today, in March. Since you apparently base everything for the upcoming season on what's been done as of today.

The Skins have won their offseason championship again, and the Eagles appear to be well on their way to winning the salary cap championship, again. Great. So status quo for both teams.

You seem to think that spending big money equates to winning. The Skins have spent alright. So, here's the wager ~ whichever team has the better record this coming year, or goes farther (however you want to put it), the fan of the losing team, goes on a 1 year self imposed ban from Extremeskins.

The Skins come out on top of the Eagles in the division or go farther in the playoffs - I'll be gone for a minimum of a year, no posts whatsoever.

If the Eagles come out on top, you go.

Deal ?

yawn....

tell ya what tr1, let's make a wager. Today, in March. Since you apparently base everything for the upcoming season on what's been done as of today.

The Skins have won their offseason championship again, and the Eagles appear to be well on their way to winning the salary cap championship, again. Great. So status quo for both teams.

You seem to think that spending big money equates to winning. The Skins have spent alright. So, here's the wager ~ whichever team has the better record this coming year, or goes farther (however you want to put it), the fan of the losing team, goes on a 1 year self imposed ban from Extremeskins.

The Skins come out on top of the Eagles in the division or go farther in the playoffs - I'll be gone for a minimum of a year, no posts whatsoever.

If the Eagles come out on top, you go.

Deal ?

No. I'd hate for you to take the time off...

I enjoy your light and amusing posts.

Howard Eskin is reporting the Eagles are pretty much done in FA until June.

Oh, and by the way, he stated" the redskins didn't improve at all with the signings and who is throwing to the receivers (no qb)"

LOL....Did they ever start?......Did he also say that none of their receivers could crack our starting lineup? Wonder what that says about them if they were beaten last year twice by a team with no QB and only one quality WR? Funny how all that dirt in Philly kills the few brain cells they have.

CNNSI is reporting they are on the verge of signing Jeff Garcia as their back-up QB. That hardly seems insignificant.

That would be the best move they've made yet, IMO. Solid guy, knows the WCO, won't rock the boat, probably can be had on the cheap after that year in Detroit.

Archived